Groups

Dots

Banned
    I want to put loads of random dots on an A2 size page is there any program you know of that will do this?

Preferably free of charge, I'm not to keen on the whole spending money thing :giggle:

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;2615293

Do you mean a stereogram … Do you mean a stereogram ?http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Stereogram-Creator-Download-103162.html

Ahh right, no, sorry. I want a load of random dot on a page that I can join up like a huge dot-to-dot. So a white page with minute black dots all over the page. Trust me, I know it sounds loony but I have my reasons. :roll:

Foosball Chum;2615314

Ahh right, no, sorry. I want a load of random dot on a page that I can … Ahh right, no, sorry. I want a load of random dot on a page that I can join up like a huge dot-to-dot. So a white page with minute black dots all over the page. Trust me, I know it sounds loony but I have my reasons. :roll:

Explain?

I can't suggest any programs for such a task, but I could recommend perhaps a biro. Although, you realise, it would've been quicker to do this yourself in MS Paint than to take the time to ask on a forum and wait for a useful reply.

Supermod

You can buy this sort of paper from a stationers REALLY cheaply.
    I know you said you dont want to spend money but this will be pretty cheap.

Twenty biros, an elastic band and a bored child :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dxx;2615344

I can't suggest any programs for such a task, but I could recommend … I can't suggest any programs for such a task, but I could recommend perhaps a biro. Although, you realise, it would've been quicker to do this yourself in MS Paint than to take the time to ask on a forum and wait for a useful reply.

No as I want to do several hundreds of pages of this

Oh god, I just know you lot think I'm nuts, but I'm really not.

Well not much :roll:

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;2615357

You can buy this sort of paper from a stationers REALLY cheaply. I know … You can buy this sort of paper from a stationers REALLY cheaply. I know you said you dont want to spend money but this will be pretty cheap.

Yeah but are they truly random, or are there repetitive patterns to the dots?

Original Poster Banned

frollickingfrill;2615323

Explain?

I'd be locked up in the loony bin if I did. And I'm really not mad........honest :whistling:

PPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

weird, you can do this yourself

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;2615710

weird, you can do this yourself

Yeah I know it is possible with a biro, and yes I know I can do this myself, however I can do lots of things myself but get other people to do it.....cos I is lazy

Pleeeeeeeeeease, if you help me I will give you a big kiss
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GOT Leaks again817
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764472
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2339
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2438

See more discussions