Groups

Double booked courier for RMA?

As some of you may know I had an asus eee die on me so it's being collected tomorrow. I recieved an email this morning confirming pick up and when it will be picked up with a job number.

10 minutes ago I got another email with the same info and a new job number.

It's too late now of course to ring amazon, so should i ring them in the morning/city link and get one cancelled?

Under closer inspection one says pickup between 9-5PM another says 1-5PM

7 Comments

Original Poster

I should just leave it maybe incase one driver will come for both packages?

Just tell the driver when he comes tomm

dcx_badass;3078138

I'd leave it. They'd don't turn up 75% of the time, now you have a 50% … I'd leave it. They'd don't turn up 75% of the time, now you have a 50% chance of them coming instead of 25%.

lol

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3078138

I'd leave it. They'd don't turn up 75% of the time, now you have a 50% … I'd leave it. They'd don't turn up 75% of the time, now you have a 50% chance of them coming instead of 25%.

lol rep.

thanks ST

That's what you get for reinstalling the O/S so many times.

Original Poster

abomination;3078248

That's what you get for reinstalling the O/S so many times.

LOL PM YOUR WAY.

dcx_badass;3078138

Hang on there. I'm just gonna get my calculater out and check this is right! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions