Found 6th Nov 2016
Probably off to Halfords in a bit to get this fitted halfords.com/tec…reo , opinions on the unit please.....

Or any others I should consider ..I.do not need a CD, but Bluetooth calling/streaming is a must.... Dab would be nice but not necessary

Do you have to purchase any extras ie. steering wheel control adaptor, microphone etc..

Anywhere else sell them fitted, as my days of crawling under dashboards are long gone...

Cheers all

6 Comments

About 3 weeks ago Halfords had a load of refurb units going cheap, check in store to see if they have any left. There was some double din units but no idea of the model numbers.

Original Poster

hutchir9

About 3 weeks ago Halfords had a load of refurb units going cheap, check … About 3 weeks ago Halfords had a load of refurb units going cheap, check in store to see if they have any left. There was some double din units but no idea of the model numbers.

Ta popping down now...

Maybe a facia plate and a wiring harness adapter

You'll spend more time fannying about with this than with your eyes on the road.

Check if it can be dimmed, my aftermarket Pioneer is growing like Dubai at night, even with the dimmer option enabled.

Original Poster

Cheers all , sorted now ,got a single din as my car wont take a double without a £50 adaptor oO , so they were doing a deal with fitting bundle so saved about £60 , staff seemed shocked how much you save , all the aerials adaptors etc are included in the bundle deal.... but was an extra £33 for a steering wheel control adaptor.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required56
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed428
    3. Driving anxiety.1212
    4. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.35

See more discussions