Double ended component cable

I have been looking for a double ended component cable for ages! I understand I can replace the single cable for 2 (audio male2male and component male2mal) but I can not understand why this particular cable doesn't appear to be sold in the UK!!!

General advice, please? I've just ordered a Slingbox Solo, and want to connect my xbox 360 to it with HD, so I can play it in hd, rather than sd. I've also looked for tutorials on how to do this, and am having trouble with that too. Very frustrating.

So, is it worth the effort, or should I just buy 2 cables? Like I said... I want to be able to play in HD still. *SNIFF* I'm gonna miss my HDMI cable...



Original Poster

I did find this:


but it's somewhere in china I think... so not really practical. I really can't find it in the UK

I use three stereo RCA cables! Like this:


Tend to be much cheaper

Original Poster

Thanks for replying, but that doesn't allow HD visuals. It's ok. I just went with buying the component and audio cables seperately. Thanks anyway.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?22
    2. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?524
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)11
    4. Bed pillow recommendations44

    See more discussions