Groups
    EXPIRED

Double Glazing help!

Hi All

anyone know where you can just buy wood effect double glazing windows for a house on-line?
    Most site's require to give them your contact details and then have a pushy hard core salesman ring you day and night.

Looking for cheap as poss

Thanks

Chris

6 Comments

where do you live mate?

That is a really valid question. I have often wondered if these are available on line, but have never seen them. Best bet is to email your preferred manufacturer direct. If that fails, speak with you local small, local window company and either ask them for a quote or ask who their preferred window manufacturer is. Then phone the manufacturer and go on about how your window company recommended them.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks might try ringing the manufacturer or trying there site's and I live near Gloucester

thanks guy's
    anyone else got any ideas?

if you go to PBM in gloucester they have a board with local window fitters on,or there is acompany called C&L windows in gloucester who can help. When I am in the office I will check my records as I supply Conservatory products to PVC window companies in gloucester and will put some contact details on a pm for you

Original Poster

Thanks Mate, that would be great!
    also what products for conservatorys do you do?
    (thats the secound thing on our list )

Thanks Again

Chris

Chrisg82

Thanks Mate, that would be great!also what products for conservatorys do … Thanks Mate, that would be great!also what products for conservatorys do you do? (thats the secound thing on our list )Thanks Again Chris

contact the office and I will get a ful info pack in the post, we do roofing sheets various thicknesses and shades, glazing bars,air con units ,heaters
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33
      2. Walker crisps67
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.812
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767536

See more discussions