Groups
    EXPIRED

Double Mattress

Looking for a good quality mattress for a 2nd bedroom. Going to be used for just guests when they stay over so doesnt have to be amazing.

Saw something like this - direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

What does everyone think or they do have anything better they can point me towards. Im located in Hamilton, UK, so if anyone knows of any good shops nearby as well.

5 Comments

Important thing is go for Pocket Sprung with as many springs as you can afford ..... They are judged by the number of springs per sq something!

Original Poster

mosskeeto;7493345

Important thing is go for Pocket Sprung with as many springs as you can … Important thing is go for Pocket Sprung with as many springs as you can afford ..... They are judged by the number of springs per sq something!

A lot of those ones are out of my budget completely. Its just a bed for the occasional visitor. The pocket sprung ones look better quality than the one I have for myself.

My budget is around £100 - £150

im looking for a repalcement for my daughter, most are either out of budget or rubbish.

hippyharry;7493419

A lot of those ones are out of my budget completely. Its just a bed for … A lot of those ones are out of my budget completely. Its just a bed for the occasional visitor. The pocket sprung ones look better quality than the one I have for myself.My budget is around £100 - £150

Oh okay but you did say 'good quality', once you get down to the budget range then you are really taking a chance with what you get.
    If it is for occasional use then not much of a worry..... good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mosskeeto;7493633

Oh okay but you did say 'good quality', once you get down to the budget … Oh okay but you did say 'good quality', once you get down to the budget range then you are really taking a chance with what you get.If it is for occasional use then not much of a worry..... good luck :thumbsup:

Yeah, bad original posting on my part.

Found a decent one on bedstar for £109 and with 7% quidco, it seems decent.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions