Double Mattress - looking for a memory foam mattress any recommendations?

I'm looking for a double memory foam mattress +/- a bed. There are so many 'offers' out there that seem so sameish - argos/homebase/dreams, as we spend 8 hours a night sleeping it seems fairly important to get as decent mattress. Any recommendations? Thanks

10 Comments

Silent Night 7 Zone Memory Foam was posted on here a few days ago with Amazon and had good reviews.

In the search bar - put Amazon mattress and the link should come up. I tried adding it here but my message was referred??

This is a great mattress and a Which best buy, but it's increased in price by approx' £40. Maybe keep an eye on it and see if it drops in price again. I use a mattress protector + a fitted sheet to prevent overheating and it works a treat. amazon.co.uk/gp/…age
Edited by: "dereklogan7" 8th Jan 2015

Ergoflex - worth every penny. We all ahve them and people who have been to stay have also gone home and bought one. Not cheap, but well worth it!
ergoflex.co.uk/mem…zes

Do these things remember who's slept on them....if they do I might need to do some explaining to the Mrs !

I also have the Ergoflex mattress - they do deals on Groupon regularly for them.

Almost as good as the top brand (Tempur), but not quite.

They have a half price sale on now so a good time to buy :-)

dereklogan7

This is a great mattress and a Which best buy, but it's increased in … This is a great mattress and a Which best buy, but it's increased in price by approx' £40. Maybe keep an eye on it and see if it drops in price again. I use a mattress protector + a fitted sheet to prevent overheating and it works a treat. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006MUTMF6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Overheating? Doesn't sound like a good mattress then, mine doesn't do that.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to go to dreams tomorrow to try a couple out for the specification (fun job), but the ergoflex do sound good. The problem with these things is that it's all personal preference and so it's difficult. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions