Groups

Double rail wardrobe or with drawers reccomendations.

I'm looking for a wardrobe for my daughters room, space is a bit tight, so i'm looking for one that either has 2 rails one at the top and one half way down, or one that has a rail and then 3 or 4 drawers underneath. Does nayone know where i can get one for a resonable price?

7 Comments

Banned

Have a look at Ikea:-

ikea.com/gb/en/
    Edited by: "DLM" 20th Mar 2011

Try B & Q. You put together what you want, so you have a basic wardrobe with a hanging rail, then they do a three drawer unit which fits in the bottom. My children have these in their bedrooms and they're really solid items. HTH

Thisitem has mixed reviews, but is this what your after? There are some more on the Very/ Choice that are worth looking at.

IKEA range has a design your own layout as well.

Just found this too. It's pre-order but John Lewis offer the best service, and their products are usually top quality, you could probably add a lower rail.

On another note, i would avoid Argos, they have terrible service!
    Edited by: "mKc88" 20th Mar 2011

Original Poster

mKc88

[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.very.co.uk%2Fmanhattan-2-door-3-drawer-wardrobe-with-mirror%2F742303048.prd%3FbrowseToken%3D%252fb%252f13016%252fo%252f2%252fr%252f100%26trail%3D12981-12982-13015-13016%26prdToken%3D%2Fp%2Fprod6051696-sku9361909]This[/url]item has mixed reviews, but is this what your after? There are some more on the Very/ Choice that are worth looking at.

It looks lovely and would be perfect but i bought my bedroom furniture from here and it's terrible, one of the chest of drawers i bought is unusable, the drawers keep falling off the runners!

Randa1

It looks lovely and would be perfect but i bought my bedroom furniture … It looks lovely and would be perfect but i bought my bedroom furniture from here and it's terrible, one of the chest of drawers i bought is unusable, the drawers keep falling off the runners!

Fair enough, we purchased a coffee table from their and it was really solid, but their bedroom furniture may not be as good. Hope you find what your looking for!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
      2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
      3. What to do?????56
      4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions