Groups

DOUBLE SLEEPSING BAG........PRO ACTION

Going camping again soon. But on the double airbed, we were like 2 condoms stuck together in our separate sleeping bags. Friends had a double sleeping bag. Great idea, had never heard of them. Good range in Argos.........but why call it a PRO ACTION double sleeping bag??!!

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

13 Comments

Pro action is just the brand name, there are a few products made by them. Although you could take their name in a more literal sense ;-)

Just zip the two bags together :roll:

fwog;5471813

+1

get yer own bag!! = goodnights sleep!!

Banned

foxymissroxy;5472592

get yer own bag!! = goodnights sleep!!

I find a bit of action leads to a goods nights sleep, each to their own

lumoruk;5472795

I find a bit of action leads to a goods nights sleep, each to their own

I have a double sleeping bag got it for me and my little girl when we went camping a few years ago she was only 4 1/2 but she weed on me in the night LOL, said she couldnt get out, and couldnt wake me!

Banned

pink;5472837

I have a double sleeping bag got it for me and my little girl when we … I have a double sleeping bag got it for me and my little girl when we went camping a few years ago she was only 4 1/2 but she weed on me in the night LOL, said she couldnt get out, and couldnt wake me!

:lol: :lol: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/088/d/0/ROFLMAO_emote_by_morima.gif

pink;5472837

I have a double sleeping bag got it for me and my little girl when we … I have a double sleeping bag got it for me and my little girl when we went camping a few years ago she was only 4 1/2 but she weed on me in the night LOL, said she couldnt get out, and couldnt wake me!

i :cry: :lol:ing

fwog;5471813

I am sure they have to zip opposite though - as in left and right zip..?? Anyhow...its just the name of the Brand...

Original Poster

I know it's only a brand name

Just thought it might have occured to someone............bit daft for a double sleeping bag

Original Poster

YIPPEE

Have found double sleeping bag liner.........in silk.

Really cosy now

Banned

iglimpse;5489968

YIPPEEHave found double sleeping bag liner.........in silk.Really cosy now

photos or your lying :w00t:

Original Poster

amazon.co.uk/Sil…1T0

:-D Have always wanted to sleep in silk sheets.

This is not quite the same but might be the best chance I ever get :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions