Groups

Down again

Banned
    Have you notice.
    This site goes down more than a

16 Comments

Original Poster Banned

oare:oops: on overtime( West Ham):thumbsup: Can I have my infraction taken away now ,please please please pretty please,kiss kiss kiss

hotukdeals.com/ite…-ad check out my latest post,not you edi just in case

More then a what? :?

lol podd u might want to edit it again, if u try and beat the word filter, they will suspend u, change it quick before certain people read it

SuperEd

argh keeps going down!

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2488810

lol podd u might want to edit it again, if u try and beat the word … lol podd u might want to edit it again, if u try and beat the word filter, they will suspend u, change it quick before certain people read it

wat u think now..will this work:whistling:

thought for the day :idea:
    ...................... do they get time an a half for more than 8 hours then ? :?
    double time on Sundays ? :?:

podd2000;2488845

wat u think now..will this work:whistling:

im just loling:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

oh Edi Edi Edi you are aspoil sport giving me a 1 point infraction.oare is a lovely parish in carhampton,Somerset where I have spent many a quiet weekend going down there and Wh is short for the beloved football team my dear dear wife supports.
    Am i pushing it

Banned

podd2000;2488872

oh Edi Edi Edi you are aspoil sport giving me a 1 point infraction.oare … oh Edi Edi Edi you are aspoil sport giving me a 1 point infraction.oare is a lovely parish in carhampton,Somerset where I have spent many a quiet weekend g

You should have put Oar, as in a paddle dunking into the water, up down up down :thumbsup:

on the subject of infractions, what's a 0 point infraction? as i've got one but it's expired

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;2488883

You should have put Oar, as in a paddle dunking into the water, up down … You should have put Oar, as in a paddle dunking into the water, up down up down :thumbsup:on the subject of infractions, what's a 0 point infraction? as i've got one but it's expired

nice one oops:oops:

Original Poster Banned

Edi, they do do overtime in oare, somerset you know

actually how many infractions do you have to have for a suspention,

argh even after i warned u lol joker

Sack o' bricks

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2488902

argh even after i warned u lol joker

Thank god some ones got a sense of humour..but I have changed it now:thumbsup: Do you think they will forgive me now:whistling:

no u shall be blacklisted forever like me muhahahahaha welcome to the outsider club :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2488991

no u shall be blacklisted forever like me muhahahahaha welcome to the … no u shall be blacklisted forever like me muhahahahaha welcome to the outsider club :w00t:

Nooooooo please I love it here, please don't banish me to the dark side.i'm sooo sorry,What can I do to be forgiven,please don't send me to acecatcherville:evil:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?1010
      2. Dashcam question34
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue69
      4. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits22

See more discussions