Found 6th Nov 2008
I used to have a program installed which would keep a log or how much you have downloaded, then give stats for the day, month etc. Included the amount and also things like average speeds etc. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, anybody out there use something similar that i could install again?

1. Misc
  2. Monitor
7 Comments

Hi

I used to use a very good program called Netlimiter.

from Memory it does everything u want.

]thinkbroadband.com has just launched a free one on there site. (downloadable) not sure how good it is.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, will check them out, do you know if they will record the activity of xbox live? I'm not limited on my broadband, well fair usage policy aside, will just be interesting to see how much i download

ey yo wen u gona be on halo next

MarzBarz;3392481

ey yo wen u gona be on halo next

I'll be on Christmas Timeish.....:-D:thumbsup::p

great another kid on there just would i need lol only jk

dcx_badass;3392459

Nah, they'll only monitor the downloads of the PC it's installed on, … Nah, they'll only monitor the downloads of the PC it's installed on, that's why they all suck.

Well, if your xbox gets it's internet through your PC you should be able to monitor it's usage, but if it's directly connected to a router then the only place you may be able to monitor usage is at the router.

The program you're describing sounds like netmeter.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604843
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2040
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769645
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35113

See more discussions