Groups

Downloading help please

Looking to download some films from the net am pretty useless at computer stuff and dont have an idea what sites to use what software i would need etc.
    Anyone got any advice.

11 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8329001

[url]www.hmv.co.uk[/url][url]www.amazon.com[/url][url]www.apple.com/itunes[/url][url]www.play.com[/url][url]www.zavvi.com[/url]You want to steal then do your own research.

thanks what do you mean by steal? happy to pay for them but cant seem to find somewhere i can just pay and download them from thats doesnt require you being in the united states

Banned

If you do want to steal then plenty of helpers on here :thumbsup:

In some cases it's actually cheaper to buy the dvd instead of just being a digital copy (just for watching on your pc)

Lovefilm have a rental service if you are just looking to watch the films and not buy them. iTunes is overpriced.

Banned

What happened to some of the posts in here?

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8329194

Lovefilm have a rental service if you are just looking to watch the films … Lovefilm have a rental service if you are just looking to watch the films and not buy them. iTunes is overpriced.

thanks will give them a go due to illness struggling to get out so have watched all my collection and struggling to get out and get some more and just thought it would save time downloading them than waiting for them to come in the post after buying etc

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8329194

Lovefilm have a rental service if you are just looking to watch the films … Lovefilm have a rental service if you are just looking to watch the films and not buy them. iTunes is overpriced.

yeah i had a look at the ones on there thought they were a bit expensive

Banned

Don't worry about the legality of it all, just download for free then donate the money you think the movie was worth to your favourite charity. You'll sleep like a baby :thumbsup:

Original Poster

master_chief;8329234

Don't worry about the legality of it all, just download for free then … Don't worry about the legality of it all, just download for free then donate the money you think the movie was worth to your favourite charity. You'll sleep like a baby :thumbsup:

lol now theres an idea

louloublue;8329223

thanks will give them a go due to illness struggling to get out so have … thanks will give them a go due to illness struggling to get out so have watched all my collection and struggling to get out and get some more and just thought it would save time downloading them than waiting for them to come in the post after buying etc

Lovefilm do a online streaming service.

You pay a monthly fee then have access to all of the film titles they have avaliable. No need to get them posted and then posted back.

Banned

make sure you use the 2 month free lovefilm voucher
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions