Downloading Multiple Links at same time???

i'm wanting to know how to download multiple links at the same time which are split into 221 Parts of 104.14mb Files on Netload.in, im planning on getting a one month account of course for premium downloading. Linksave.in have all the links on the page for the files which link to the netload file. theres around 30 Files on each page with 8 pages. But of course rather than clicking everysingle download which would take forever isnt there a instant way where it will continue downloading each file once each download is finished without me touching it? Rather complicated I know but need some help from the brainy people! Rep will be rewarded for some help please bear with me as i'm not so techy!

also theres some stuff of the page called Download RSDF, Download CCF, Download DLC? Any help?

10 Comments

what are you trying to DL?

Use this wordrider.net/fre…id/

it will let you download as many as you want at the same time
#once you get your premium account go into options and you can add your username/pass in it

it works with MANY different download sites

You have a few options but to keep things simple...

Download ]CryptLoad - this is a free download manager that can handle files from Netload (and other similar sites).
Then download the CCF file (CCF = C[COLOR=darkslategray]ryptLoad[/COLOR] C[COLOR=darkslategray]ontainer[/COLOR] F[COLOR=darkslategray]ile[/COLOR]). Load the CCF file into CryptLoad and all 221 links will be added to the download list. Click start to begin downloading :thumbsup:

If you don't have a premium account, once the first file has finished downloading CryptLoad will wait however long it needs to and then continue with the next.

I use ]free download manager along with the flashgot plugin for firefox

Use the DLC and get JDownloader.

Used FDM for sometime but uninstalled it later. A very good program but there was something fishy with it. It was continuosly updating data from my computer although I never use any torrent or p2p sites. Now I manually copy into the address bar to download.

dcx_badass;7550738

Did you get it from the official site, because mine doesn't do that, only … Did you get it from the official site, because mine doesn't do that, only requests access to the internet when i'm downloading with it.

Yeah I got it from the official site. I became suspicious only after reading threads in other forums about FDM uploading data. I checked and found that to be the case and immediately uninstalled. If you google it, you can get loads of results.

]http//fo…tml

nomeames;7550838

Yeah I got it from the official site. I became suspicious only after … Yeah I got it from the official site. I became suspicious only after reading threads in other forums about FDM uploading data. I checked and found that to be the case and immediately uninstalled. If you google it, you can get loads of results. ]http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/tbbmeter/3639413-constant-uploading.html

how can you tell if FDM is uploading data? i've used this for the last year and never had any problems

Original Poster

inside101;7548531

You have a few options but to keep things simple...Download ]CryptLoad - … You have a few options but to keep things simple...Download ]CryptLoad - this is a free download manager that can handle files from Netload (and other similar sites).Then download the CCF file (CCF = C[COLOR=darkslategray]ryptLoad[/COLOR] C[COLOR=darkslategray]ontainer[/COLOR] F[COLOR=darkslategray]ile[/COLOR]). Load the CCF file into CryptLoad and all 221 links will be added to the download list. Click start to begin downloading :thumbsup:If you don't have a premium account, once the first file has finished downloading CryptLoad will wait however long it needs to and then continue with the next.

Thanks man repped will try this one out as it sounds the most easiest, will let you know how it goes :thumbsup:
souljacker;7548544

I use ]free download manager along with the flashgot plugin for firefox

thanks will be repped :thumbsup:
dcx_badass;7549964

I use free download manager to do that with rapidshare, either copy the … I use free download manager to do that with rapidshare, either copy the links and do file, import list from clipboard, or save them in a notepad file and do import from list.

thanks repped will try if all else fails!

souljacker;7550861

how can you tell if FDM is uploading data? i've used this for the last … how can you tell if FDM is uploading data? i've used this for the last year and never had any problems

I got suspicious when I was checking my internet usage statistics. I found around 800MB+ of data uploaded. Next time when I started FDM it was showing upload speeds too which I never noticed earlier and when I wasn;t uploadmning anything.

dcx_badass;7550857

Ok, well as I say, I have FDM to ask my permission before using the … Ok, well as I say, I have FDM to ask my permission before using the internet, and it never asks unless I tell it to download.

You are right. I understand there is some setting in FDM where you can set it to ask your permission. But in my case why it started uploading at the first place 'without' any permission is beyond my understanding and worse of all I don't know what it has already uploaded and to where?

Since I uninstalled FDM, uploading has stopped.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions