Groups

Downloading Music

I've got iTunes which I use to download music, but I was wondering if there any any better, cheaper sites than other people use?

Is this site legal?

mp3va.com/

7 Comments

to answer your question on mp3va.com

"We ask you to give your attention to the fact that all tracks and albums distributed through [url]www.Mp3va.com[/url] are intended only for private listening. It is forbidden to use the tracks or albums from this site, or their fragments, for commercial purposes, or to broadcast by means of digital or analog liaison channels (radio, video, TV), to transfer to third parties, to duplicate, to place on local networks or on other Internet sites

The activity of site Mp3va.com is carried out according to to the legislation of the license agreement N I-02/08 given by State Enterprise "Belarusan on Copyright and Related Rights" (BACRR). Service [url]www.Mp3va.com[/url] pays full-scale author's royalties to owners of pieces of music, trade marks, names, slogans and other copyright objects used on the site.

Service meets the requirements of the majority of the states of the Europe and the USA, although it is not possible to guarantee the legality of the work of Service in all States. In such rare instances the responsibility for use of Service lies with the user."

Be careful of many of the 'pay' sites out there - [url]www.p2pscams.info[/url]

Recommended: slsknet.org - Get the "NS" (new server) edition.

Original Poster

I suppose if it looks too good to be true then it probably is.

I'd read about some Russian sites that were selling music legally really cheaply and thought that may have been one of them.

Original Poster

karenhornby;2841563

to answer your question on mp3va.com"We ask you to give your attention to … to answer your question on mp3va.com"We ask you to give your attention to the fact that all tracks and albums distributed through [url]www.Mp3va.com[/url] are intended only for private listening. It is forbidden to use the tracks or albums from this site, or their fragments, for commercial purposes, or to broadcast by means of digital or analog liaison channels (radio, video, TV), to transfer to third parties, to duplicate, to place on local networks or on other Internet sitesThe activity of site Mp3va.com is carried out according to to the legislation of the license agreement N I-02/08 given by State Enterprise "Belarusan on Copyright and Related Rights" (BACRR). Service [url]www.Mp3va.com[/url] pays full-scale author's royalties to owners of pieces of music, trade marks, names, slogans and other copyright objects used on the site.Service meets the requirements of the majority of the states of the Europe and the USA, although it is not possible to guarantee the legality of the work of Service in all States. In such rare instances the responsibility for use of Service lies with the user."

So it's ok then?

betterpropoganda, free music, only downside is 128kbs - but lots of good artists on there

Use newsgroups
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044541
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions