Downloading music help!

6 replies
Found 18th Jun 2008
I am so with the times (haha), i have just bought an MP3 player. Can anyone recommend a good site which is easy for someone like me to use and not to expensive.
Thank you in advance.

6 Comments

You need to get with i-tunes and download from there. Not the cheapest, but not a bad place to start with and get your confidence. It's all legit as run by Apple Corp.

Welcome to the 21st century !!

kyalion;2338837

You need to get with i-tunes and download from there. Not the cheapest, … You need to get with i-tunes and download from there. Not the cheapest, but not a bad place to start with and get your confidence. It's all legit as run by Apple Corp.Welcome to the 21st century !!

would itunes music work with a "generic" mp3 player? i thought that itunes stuff was DRM locked in another format, somethink m4v (or whatever it is?!!?!?). I have itunes and files from here wont work on my mp3 player unless i remove the DRM....

"napster to go" might be easier as this just lets you copy straight over to your mp3 player without any messing around. only problem is that its about £15 a month.

I understand some people download torrent files, from places such as mininova dot org.
But I think that's illegal..............

I know a safer alternative to torrents or p2p if you want...

Original Poster

Thanx for all the tips
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398
    2. Add one, leave one game54415434
    3. What do you see?3138
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…48107

See more discussions