Groups

downloading photos from iphone 3gs camera roll

im trying to find a way to download photos from my iphone 3gs on to my laptop running vista, i dont want to jail break the phone, what is the best way to put my photos onto my laptop. cheers

6 Comments

Original Poster

thats the way that i have tried to do it, but the iphone is not listed, i have tried using the scanner/ camera wizard but it fails to find it too, is there a setting that i need to set.

Try using a different USB port might work

Original Poster

the porter;7741706

Use iTunes or email them to yourself as well as the answer above

use itunes, sorry for being thick, i cant see away of doing this. there is no header for photos in the library section

As soon as you plug it in via USB your laptop should recognise it and allow you to access it direct. Both my lappys and desktop do this.

As above..........try a different usb port.

Original Poster

when i plug in the iphone it activates itunes straight away i have tried different usb ports but my computer doesn't see the iphone

Original Poster

the porter;7741706

Use iTunes or email them to yourself as well as the answer above

gave in and emailled it to my self
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions