Groups

Downloading TV Shows - where to go, apart from iTunes?

Are there any decent sites that offer TV show downloads?

A mate of mine has used bit-torrent sites in the past, but the quality is always pretty poor and obviously illegal.

Hoping to download, import into iTunes and watch on my TV using Apple TV. Anyone got any tips or links?

Cheers.

15 Comments

Banned

search eztv in google

try [url]www.zerosec.ws[/url]

illegal yes, poor quality no

casparwhite;5794808

search eztv in google

eztv is down atm

I've used ]tvtorrents before and their quality is always very good. You do need to keep your ratio up though.

Original Poster

Obviously torrents would appear to be the only way to go. Is there any easy way to work out the best quality from the file name (apart from the file size) ie: HDTV XviD-FoV ...............what does the last part stand for?

The following site kinda helps:- vcdq.com/ind…faq but Im still slighly confused.

In the above example, HDTV is the source that is used, Xvid is video file type..FoV is the name of the scene release groups.

if it's a ~40 minute show it would be about 350MB, hope this helps..

best to use warez forum IMO

Original Poster

Im currently using Vuze, but keep hearing that it's bloated. Anyone currently using any of the lighter clients like ktorrent, transmission, deluge etc????

Any good HD torrent sites - most appear to be by invite only?

utorrent's the best client

sancho1983;5801235

utorrent's the best client

+1

anyone have an invite for tvtorrents?

can trade for a demonoid or newzbin invite

cheers

Original Poster

iand68;5795215

I've used ]tvtorrents before and their quality is always very good. You … I've used ]tvtorrents before and their quality is always very good. You do need to keep your ratio up though.

How do you get an invitation? :?

dancrawley;5795014

eztv is down atm

If you go to EZTV they have a holder page that lists where you can get stuff at the bottom until the servers are installed/updated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions