Groups

Downloading with RapidShare - Anyway for downloading without using copy and paste!

Anyone know how to get around doing this?

8 Comments

in what way? the address?

If you get all the links and paste them in RapidLink Checker they will all be in one page and then you click it and will load it up!! :thumbsup:

you need ]rapget

if you use firefox , get downloadthemall

followed by copy and paste into a webpage editior, make all hyprlinking, then run the page in firefox right click downloadthem all and saves u doing copyh and paste a thousand times lol

Original Poster

Cheers guys

So if i copy and paste the whole list of links to :thinking: word, will that help?

geoneo123;2650370

Cheers guys So if i copy and paste the whole list of links to :thinking: … Cheers guys So if i copy and paste the whole list of links to :thinking: word, will that help?

Just do it in that checker as you will know all the links are live!!

Alternatively you can use flashgot plugin for firefox and it can send the links in bulk to a download manager of your choice.

Original Poster

unknownuser;2654537

Alternatively you can use flashgot plugin for firefox and it can send the … Alternatively you can use flashgot plugin for firefox and it can send the links in bulk to a download manager of your choice.

This is a great app to use thank you for this :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?712
      2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1015
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?22
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?35

See more discussions