DPD delivery

Found 16th Dec 2015
I had 2 parcels due to be delivered today from DPD, but haven't arrived as yet!! I've tracked the parcels and it says they'll be delivered today. Does anyone know what's the latest time they'll deliver? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
24 Comments
dpd usually give time slots dont they?

waited in 2 full days on arrow XL
no show
When I got a delivery last week, they sent me a text with time slot - but nothing this week! So annoying
No.

Stop being so lazy and google it, it even autofills the question in for you and the answer is at the very top.
Go to DPD tracking , with DPD it tells you who the driver is ,and where the van is - excellent !
Edited by: "rogparki" 16th Dec 2015
Think its up to 7:30 PM, possibly could be extended during christmas period.

All the couriers are maxed out these times every year.
Yeah i've had deliveries at 8pm when they have been really busy.
Tried tracking, it only says "Your parcel is on its way."
moomoomeemee

Yeah i've had deliveries at 8pm when they have been really busy.

Thank you
kiish

Think its up to 7:30 PM, possibly could be extended during christmas … Think its up to 7:30 PM, possibly could be extended during christmas period.All the couriers are maxed out these times every year.

Thank you
Teragram

Tried tracking, it only says "Your parcel is on its way."

The I will take a guess and say your parcel is on its way. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion.

You usually don't get the text until an hour or 30 mins before the parcel is to arrive.

I got a text from DPD at 9:40 this morning saying my parcel will arrive between 10:09 and 11:09 am. Yesterday the text was about an hour before the delivery was due so you still have plenty of time left today for them to arrive.

Edited by: "NEtech" 16th Dec 2015
im waiting on hermes and yodel, they are utter rubbish, been waiting in 2 days now! apparently delayed delivery times

DPD round here i think are out till 6pm, probably differs to be fair.
Dpd give you a one hour time slot either by text or email on the day of delivery.
Half past eleventy twelve
Last week i had a DPD delivery, the tracking info is only available until 5pm the website states. I checked at 4.45pm and i were 16 drops away from where the driver was at the time, he then arrived here around 7.30pm. I had only received a text update to say my parcel would be with me that day.
I got a text last week at 9am saying delivery between 15.05 and 16.05 and it was delivered at 15.20. But I've had no text at all today!
14 Dec 2015 18:35 DPD Consumer Your parcel will be delivered on Wed 16 December 2015
14 Dec 2015 17:56 Middleton Your parcel is on its way

This is what is says on the DPD tracking
Teragram

I got a text last week at 9am saying delivery between 15.05 and 16.05 and … I got a text last week at 9am saying delivery between 15.05 and 16.05 and it was delivered at 15.20. But I've had no text at all today!

my 1 hour was 13:37-14:37 - emailed at 12:30 so just over an hour
I have had DPD and interlink deliveries up to 8pm, and i know that I am not last on the route, so they may deliver much later when really busy.
FreakyFloss

I have had DPD and interlink deliveries up to 8pm, and i know that I am … I have had DPD and interlink deliveries up to 8pm, and i know that I am not last on the route, so they may deliver much later when really busy.

Many thanks, hoping it'll still arrive, if not I'll call the local office in the morning as it's now closed
I've had deliveries up till 9pm before now at Christmas time. Usually by the time I open the door there's just the parcel and a chap waving from the van
toomanychoices

I've had deliveries up till 9pm before now at Christmas time. Usually by … I've had deliveries up till 9pm before now at Christmas time. Usually by the time I open the door there's just the parcel and a chap waving from the van

Good to know, thanks
DPD usually gives you the time slot in which they will deliver it - its a one hour window and they are pretty prompt. They deliver right up to 9 PM or so - had one from them yesterday a few days back at 845 PM or so.
matwalaboy

DPD usually gives you the time slot in which they will deliver it - its a … DPD usually gives you the time slot in which they will deliver it - its a one hour window and they are pretty prompt. They deliver right up to 9 PM or so - had one from them yesterday a few days back at 845 PM or so.

I haven't heard from them either by email or text, so don't think it'll be delivered tonight
Edited by: "Teragram" 16th Dec 2015
Just had a text from DPD. Delivery today between 14.04 and 15.05. Thank you everyone for your responses X)

Edited by: "Teragram" 17th Dec 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions