Groups

DPD Tracking Help

Expecting a parcel from Tesco tomorrow but when I go to check the delivery status, I use the tracking number, then confirm my postcode.

The worrying thing, is that in my full address, the house number isn't displayed. It just says my street name, town, and post code. Is this normal for DPD tracking? Should I be worried there's no house number on the online tracking system?

Thanks

8 Comments

Phone customer service and let them know, here is the number: 0121 275 0500

My DPD deliveries always had the house number. Not sure why this isn't the case for you.

Original Poster

I've selected the option to have it sent to a parcel shop right where I live. This is the 4th mistake they've made on this order now. £31 compensation so far.

Ps4 is it?

Install DPD app, may help. They will text with an approx delivery time.

The apps useless i typed in my postcode and it just says they dint deliver to my adress. Looking at reviews on store im not the only one. However ive always found their delivery service and website to be excellent just the app sucks

call dpd ?

If I remember correctly I saw same thing last time I used DPD, they just put the house number/name on another line which doesn't show online.

Ask on twitter (DM the details to them): twitter.com/DPD…ies or just call as above to confirm

Edited by: "kiish" 30th Sep 2016

Mine went funny last week. But they delayed my order what was due on Saturday and just changed it to Monday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions