Found 7th Nov 2010
These earphones retail for £80-120, yet fleabay has a lot of pairs around £20-30. Just wondering if anyone knows if they're legit or not, and if anyone has had any experience with the earphones themselves?

7 Comments

they are fakes lol you can get them even cheaper than that in some cases.

Banned

i can get these for about £15 a pair if you buy 10 lol,

No way are they legit. They'll be fakes from China, I guarantee you.

They'll look almost identical to the originals (bar a few minor differences) but the build and sound quality will suck because they're made from cheap tat.

Best stick to somewhere you know is genuine. I.e. Amazon (NOT Marketplace sellers), Play.com (again, NOT PlayTrade sellers) or a site listed on the Beats website as a genuine distributor.

As always.... If it looks to good to be true, it probably (DEFINITELY!!) is.

Banned

if you want quality, buy from the shops

Banned

The fakes are the exact same quality as the legit ones.

iTZzDaGr33K

lmao

iTZzDaGr33K

I can assure you that they are not, had both after getting stung by an Amazon marketplace seller where I paid a decent amount. The chrome pieces on the fakes are plastic and fall out, the jack plugs have dodgy connections build plus will break at the slightest of a knock as they are very flimsy Ok yes you can buy the fakes for as a little £7 in the right places and quantities but the fakes are different to the real deal, you 'll notice the difference when you compare them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769503
    2. word association Game74244922
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889

See more discussions