Dr Dre wouldn't be impressed. . .

Found 12th Jun 2013
Wowcher offering these 'Chimp' headphones. . . . .usually £69.99 don't you know!

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/static.wowcher.co.uk/deal/55076/25013.jpg

wowcher.co.uk/ema…tml?c=23&deal=55076&blockpos=2&Linkpos=Image&j=1775&e=sammartin@hotmail.co.uk&l=20_HTML&u=600163&mid=7004444&jb=97&&ito=wowcher_email-DAILYDEAL-NATIONAL-DEAL-INTEREST-CATEGORY_homeandgarden_national-deal_20130612_0353_1775&cauth=68F09CA50A372B74DB4C91BF86F01A6F99D6030010246CE49ED39E47B5949500
Community Updates
MiscBeats by Dre
16 Comments
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/static.wowcher.co.uk/deal/55076/25013.jpg

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/static.wowcher.co.uk/deal/55076/25072.jpg
What's the point of this thread?
RossD89

What's the point of this thread?

Blatently just to call Dr Dre a chimp.. oO
Surely its racist to call Dr Dre a chimp?
Surely all of you are just reading too much in to this. I just thought it was dodgy that Wowcher were selling clearly fake items
Fake items? And I suppose calling yourself a Dr when you aren't actually a Doctor is ok?

It's outrageous, I feel sorry for people like Madonna who was introduced to Dr Dre at a party and thought he was a Doctor and asked him about a nasty verrucca that had been bothering her and fell for the charlatans advice about rubbing pepper on it and as a result it became infected.

Dr Dre should be outed in the national press to make the thousands of fans understand that he is not a real Doctor and not to heed any medical advice he sings or writes about.

Madonna is going to be ok, but would love her fans to send her get well cards as she recuperates with her poorly foot.:(
HowAboutNo

Surely all of you are just reading too much in to this. I just thought it … Surely all of you are just reading too much in to this. I just thought it was dodgy that Wowcher were selling clearly fake items

I'm sure when Dr Dre invented the headphones... Oh wait, he didn't. Sorry what was your pointless thread about again?
And as for 'reading too much in to this' - nice thread title edit.
Edited by: "RossD89" 12th Jun 2013
HowAboutNo

Surely all of you are just reading too much in to this. I just thought it … Surely all of you are just reading too much in to this. I just thought it was dodgy that Wowcher were selling clearly fake items

How do you know they are fake?And what does Dre have to do with them?
greatest666

How do you know they are fake?And what does Dre have to do with them?

I think OP believes Beats by Dre were the first ever headphones and prior to their arrival we had to make do with earphones or strapping speakers to our heads.
Seeing people looking totally stupid in their ugly, overpriced and brightly coloured Beats headphones makes me smile.

I wonder how they listened to music before Mr.Young "invented" headphones?
http://llerrah.com/images/grandma_ghetto_blaster.gif
RossD89

I think OP believes Beats by Dre were the first ever headphones and prior … I think OP believes Beats by Dre were the first ever headphones and prior to their arrival we had to make do with earphones or strapping speakers to our heads.

lol
RossD89 clearly you are disillusional...and why do I need to justify the point of a post on the Misc board?!

Beats are a pile of ****, but I obviously love them according to the mastermind that is RossD89. . .
HowAboutNo

RossD89 clearly you are disillusional...and why do I need to justify the … RossD89 clearly you are disillusional...and why do I need to justify the point of a post on the Misc board?! Beats are a pile of ****, but I obviously love them according to the mastermind that is RossD89. . .

Well firstly, your original title was

Dr Dre won't be impressed for more than one reason

which lead me to ask what the point of this thread was.

Secondly you said these headphones were fake leading me to believe you wasn't aware headphones existed pre-Beats by Dre.

Thirdly I can understand why you would see me as a mastermind when you create your own words such as 'disillusional'

Fourthly I didn't insinuate you held Beats in any regard.

And finally, welcome to misc. If you can't handle criticism, I don't think you are in the right place.
Edited by: "RossD89" 12th Jun 2013
Mark2111

Fake items? And I suppose calling yourself a Dr when you aren't actually … Fake items? And I suppose calling yourself a Dr when you aren't actually a Doctor is ok? It's outrageous, I feel sorry for people like Madonna who was introduced to Dr Dre at a party and thought he was a Doctor and asked him about a nasty verrucca that had been bothering her and fell for the charlatans advice about rubbing pepper on it and as a result it became infected.Dr Dre should be outed in the national press to make the thousands of fans understand that he is not a real Doctor and not to heed any medical advice he sings or writes about.Madonna is going to be ok, but would love her fans to send her get well cards as she recuperates with her poorly foot.:(

LOL!!
So what has Dr Dre got to do with any of this?

Is he some kind of international moderator for headphones?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants