Groups
    EXPIRED

Dr Horrible's Sing-along blog (Joss Whedon)

Anyone who likes Joss Whedon's stuff.... specifically FireFly, or the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.... you might like Dr Horrible's sing-along blog.

Apparently he did this during the writer's strike or something... but it's only available for free to watch online until midnight Sunday July 20th......

drhorrible.com/ind…tml

5 Comments

Thanks for posting Emma.

Enjoyed Firefly but after watching 1/2 the first episode of this it just didn't hold my attention and to be honest I didn't find it the least bit amusing.

Maybe I'm missing something (never watched Buffy) or maybe just too tired ??

Cheers again

Original Poster

Yeah, I didn't find it brilliant, it was a bit slow in parts... but just thought I'd post for fans who might be interested

What it needs is a very naked Boreanaz running around in it. Well, maybe not actually running cause that's just made me feel sick, all that bouncing around, but you get the idea... :whistling:

I loved it personally
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508

See more discussions