Dracula’s Devil Garlic Bread (600% stronger than standard) - £1.60 instore (Not good for date night with Robert Pattinson)

Editor 13
Edited by:"NeoTrix"Found 27th Oct 2017
So Morrisons have introduced a couple of new things recently, Wonky Veg box, the crazy hot curry and now this... Probably not going to be for everyone that like their garlic bread, but I am intrigued by it and kind of want to give it a shot. Spotted it on my FB news feed just now and was like... Uh oh!

You can get it in store only until the 5th November for £1.60, which is the same price as their normal version, anyone dare give it go?

2818675.jpg
2818675.jpg

Also news source

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Garlic bread?

32323395-oZDBT.jpg

32323864-zRAe2.jpg

13 Comments

Garlic bread?

32323395-oZDBT.jpg

Was in there about 3 hours ago, didn't see it.

They sell tubes of garlic paste from italy thats nice on on buttered rye bread

Segata-Sanshiro5 m ago

Was in there about 3 hours ago, didn't see it.They sell tubes of garlic …Was in there about 3 hours ago, didn't see it.They sell tubes of garlic paste from italy thats nice on on buttered rye bread

^ An essential guide to eating Italy.

32323864-zRAe2.jpg

Damn it was just in there!

Quick recipe:

Get some garlic bread and drown it in Cholula sauce
Edited by: "catbeans" 27th Oct 2017

Better still £1 get you around 4 to 6 whole garlics, chew this, better than eating sweets.

Given how many garlic flatbreads I get from Supermarket that are dry and flavourless (even premium ones), I half suspect that 6 times stronger would just about bring this to restaurant levels.

I still haven’t found the hot curry in my local. Gutted.

Will have a look for this though. Sounds nice. Ta for the heads up NeoTrix.

Biddy28 h, 16 m ago

I still haven’t found the hot curry in my local. Gutted. Will have a l …I still haven’t found the hot curry in my local. Gutted. Will have a look for this though. Sounds nice. Ta for the heads up NeoTrix.

Just buy the madras or whatever and invest in a bottle of insane heat chilli sauce from an online retailer and put a couple of drops in .

plodging2 h, 25 m ago

Just buy the madras or whatever and invest in a bottle of insane heat …Just buy the madras or whatever and invest in a bottle of insane heat chilli sauce from an online retailer and put a couple of drops in .

I gave up in the end and bought some Carolina Reaper chilli powder and added it to a chilli. I thought a teaspoon would be ok. Big mistake.

amazon.co.uk/Chi…per

10g seems like it won’t last long but it absolutely does once you realise how hot it is.

Biddy226 m ago

I gave up in the end and bought some Carolina Reaper chilli powder and …I gave up in the end and bought some Carolina Reaper chilli powder and added it to a chilli. I thought a teaspoon would be ok. Big mistake. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chilli-Powder-Carolina-Reaper-million/dp/B00NSQL692/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1509184340&sr=8-4&keywords=Carolina+reaper10g seems like it won’t last long but it absolutely does once you realise how hot it is.

Yeah I bought some who dares burns 2nd assault . A couple of splashes of that gets stuff moving along .

plodging8 m ago

Yeah I bought some who dares burns 2nd assault . A couple of splashes …Yeah I bought some who dares burns 2nd assault . A couple of splashes of that gets stuff moving along .

Haven’t tried that one. Will have to order some. Ta

I wanted to see how hot I could go and nearly purchased some chilli extract but I think I reached my limit with the Reaper. The next morning wasn’t kind to me.

Biddy21 h, 56 m ago

Haven’t tried that one. Will have to order some. Ta I wanted to see h …Haven’t tried that one. Will have to order some. Ta I wanted to see how hot I could go and nearly purchased some chilli extract but I think I reached my limit with the Reaper. The next morning wasn’t kind to me.

Yeah .. Toilet roll in the fridge and a frozen sausage comes in handy :).
Some sites are selling Carolina reaper mash to enable you to make your own sauces . Tempted but haven't tried it yet .
Edited by: "plodging" 28th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text