Dragon Age 2 Dead space armour give away

11 replies
Found 24th Feb 2011
I am giving away my Dead space 2 code for extra armour in Dragon age 2. Please only enter if you are definetly getting the game competition will close 1st march at 6:00 pm

11 Comments

me please

Yes please!!

PLEEEEEASE let me have it. I love dragon age. Got the new one preordered months ago. Fanboy of it to the point of having every achievement for the 1st game plus all dlc plus awakening. Feed my craving!!!!

hypnoticstate

PLEEEEEASE let me have it. I love dragon age. Got the new one preordered … PLEEEEEASE let me have it. I love dragon age. Got the new one preordered months ago. Fanboy of it to the point of having every achievement for the 1st game plus all dlc plus awakening. Feed my craving!!!!

Just realised this is a comp, not a beg lol

Yes please. Not going to have time to play Dead Space 2 before DA 2 so getting the bonus first would be great.

Yes please,
Love DA
I bought origins on the PC and 360, then sold the 360 version a year later and bought the Ultimate Edition.

You should just give it straight to me

In it to win it.

Lucky number 7 , me please

Ooo.. Dragon Age rocks! I'd love to be entered for the code! Thanks

Original Poster

bump

Original Poster

sry guys computers been down but i have picked a winner it was DragonChr1s i have sent u the code
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    2. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014646
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…49111

See more discussions