Groups

Dragon age

So I'm planning on getting the game, but I'm just wondering if it's worth waiting for a certain day where it will be cheaper, I don't wanna do that US PS store thing.

Should I wait for a specific day or just get it whilst it's £34.99?

8 Comments

I was extremely disappointed with it. Traded it in. Seemed to be a constant grind-fest.

Initially i wasnt as impressed as i was expecting to be and it wasn't clear but early on after a few main missions the game turned out to not be about what you originally think its about and now it's got amazing. I would just get it now. It's worth the money in my opinion.

madnutta

Initially i wasnt as impressed as i was expecting to be and it wasn't … Initially i wasnt as impressed as i was expecting to be and it wasn't clear but early on after a few main missions the game turned out to not be about what you originally think its about and now it's got amazing. I would just get it now. It's worth the money in my opinion.

Does the game open up any further than fetch quests and portal closing? Thats all I seemed to be doing in it and I got v bored.

Yes leave some small quests for later.
    I did the same lots of small quests wondering of this is it and decided to move on and close the portal quest. I wish I'd done it sooner, I can't explain very well but the games changed there's multiple large quests and I'm actually really excited about xmas break being over so I can go home and carry on. I'm such a loser !

Yes leave some small quests for later.
    I did the same lots of small quests wondering of this is it and decided to move on and close the portal quest. I wish I'd done it sooner, I can't explain very well but the games changed there's multiple large quests and I'm actually really excited about xmas break being over so I can go home and carry on. I'm such a loser !

OK. Ive re-ordered it to give it a second chance

Glad to hear! Just move on a few Main missions and sort out the horses.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      3. 5am gym crew20131
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions