Found 15th Jan 2009
hehe ive always wanted to go into dragons den and have two mafia looking guys with guns and be like "hello i supply protection to all your business and family you give me £20000 a week or you get bomb in car" haha! that make a great aprils fools thing for em lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

is it me or was that 100% random lol

it would make a great outtake ! you being pinned to the floor by security LOL

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4080792

is it me or was that 100% random lol

hehe you get bomb in your car! haha kiddin ima just in a random mood:-D

i gota get fight club aint seen it for ages

dont think duncan bannatyne would be moved by that-you dont make a fortune in the ice cream van business in scotland without being extremely dodgy.

Original Poster

hah well i have had really good idea's though i tell ya em anyways but if i see this on the next show i will find you! lol

i was thinking about a machine that can charge phones in the middle off a shoping center so if your phone runs outa battery you can go up to this machine pop your phone in cost ya a £1 and it charge your phone for a lil while it wouldnt be fully charged but it be enough to make a call or a text. if just say 100000 people go into the west quay even if 1% a day use it that be £1000 a day minus fee's that prob a profit off £700 a day in one shoping center if theres about 10000 shoping centers that be around £70000 a day. well i never have enough business knowlege for it

gadgetz;4080934

hah well i have had really good idea's though i tell ya em anyways but if … hah well i have had really good idea's though i tell ya em anyways but if i see this on the next show i will find you! lol i was thinking about a machine that can charge phones in the middle off a shoping center so if your phone runs outa battery you can go up to this machine pop your phone in cost ya a £1 and it charge your phone for a lil while it wouldnt be fully charged but it be enough to make a call or a text. if just say 100000 people go into the west quay even if 1% a day use it that be £1000 a day minus fee's that prob a profit off £700 a day in one shoping center if theres about 10000 shoping centers that be around £70000 a day. well i never have enough business knowlege for it

They have these in the livingston shopping centre, cost £2 for 40 mins

Original Poster

god dam it someone stole my idea! i was thinking bout this for years

Im sure theres like smart chargers for li-ions to fully charge them in like 5mins..

i see it working, except some ppl buy dodgy batts and if u blow them up along with their phone and possible other phones.. then u gotta pay for them.

I swear i seen some in coffee shops or internet cafes..

gadgetz;4080934

hah well i have had really good idea's though i tell ya em anyways but if … hah well i have had really good idea's though i tell ya em anyways but if i see this on the next show i will find you! lol i was thinking about a machine that can charge phones in the middle off a shoping center so if your phone runs outa battery you can go up to this machine pop your phone in cost ya a £1 and it charge your phone for a lil while it wouldnt be fully charged but it be enough to make a call or a text. if just say 100000 people go into the west quay even if 1% a day use it that be £1000 a day minus fee's that prob a profit off £700 a day in one shoping center if theres about 10000 shoping centers that be around £70000 a day. well i never have enough business knowlege for it

I don't think you have enough maths knowledge either. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ya ive seen the dodgy batteries but never seen them phone charges

nope i dont thinks i got any knowlege haha £7000000

gadgetz;4081229

ya ive seen the dodgy batteries but never seen them phone chargesnope i … ya ive seen the dodgy batteries but never seen them phone chargesnope i dont thinks i got any knowlege haha £7000000

I don't think it's such a bad idea.
You might want to put your machines in pubs though.
I think it would be more likely to be used in one of those, especially if you had to wait 5 or 10 minutes for it to charge. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.1414
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code12
    3. Building a PC Need Help!22
    4. Cheap Xbox games45

See more discussions