Dragvision - who says queens can't be nice?

12 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2008
This really made me giggle.
I hope you all like it.

12 Comments

bellabonkers;3653283

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LDEc2WdJezw&feature=related

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/The_JFK/LOL-1.jpg

Lol from as little as an eyelash a day :giggle:

Original Poster

fireheaven;3653324

Lol from as little as an eyelash a day :giggle:

I know...made me chuckle....

I probably don't have to point this out but has anyone noticed the comment under that video?

my question is: how did they all manage to keep a straight face whilst she said all the lines.

guess wearing heavy makeup helps.

Original Poster

kippy;3653491

my question is: how did they all manage to keep a straight face whilst … my question is: how did they all manage to keep a straight face whilst she said all the lines.guess wearing heavy makeup helps.

The one at the end was very funny.

Notice I cant even escape spamming on there!!! Guess I'm being stalked as my user name there is different to the one I use here!

Banned

Are peeps spamming u Bella????

bellabonkers;3653396

I know...made me chuckle....I probably don't have to point this out but … I know...made me chuckle....I probably don't have to point this out but has anyone noticed the comment under that video?

:lol: yeah from a certain little gerbil? lol

Original Poster

ODB_69;3653809

Are peeps spamming u Bella????

oh hello there...where you been?

I feel like i'm being harassed on here by certain people. the mods havent responded to a single meathod of contact.
seems BG1 isn't just content with spamming here...he's followed me onto u tube! How he knew my username I have no idea. seems i've been stalked.

Banned

Hey...been offline most of the night...out and about in the real world...plus stupid Belkin & Epson tech support gave the wrong info to my mother who then killed the network....6 hours installig a new wireless printer thingy (its the dogs testicle for sure!)...only to destroy thenetwork in the process.....10 mins to fix the network...5 mins to hook up printer.....DONEWhen wil people realise I am superior to some pleb in a call centre?!?!is he defo doing it? dont seem his style?no idea about the youtube thing either..

who says geeks cant be nice ^^^ see above ...

kippy;3654148

who says geeks cant be nice ^^^ see above ...

:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Cineworld voucher11
    2. Wow apple you really are bad911
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2047
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4721607

See more discussions