Groups

Drake Tickets to sell- where?

I have a ticket to see Drake in 2011 that I don't need but i don't want to sell it on ebay because of fees? Does anybody know of any places that sell tickets...

11 Comments

Viagogo
    Seatwave
    Getmein

I'm looking for some Drake tickets (decent seats) is it for the concert in Birmingham?

Sell them here.

just outta interest when u put tickets for sell on get me in how does it work? ive got 2 lee evans tickets for next sept i dont want, but obviously i dont recieve the tickets til nearer the time!!

Original Poster

It is for Birmingham yes.

But you can't sell for more than face value on here can you?

Also, when selling on those websites; do yo receive the entire payment?
    Edited by: "399out" 9th Nov 2010

399out

It is for Birmingham yes.But you can't sell for more than face value on … It is for Birmingham yes.But you can't sell for more than face value on here can you? Also, when selling on those websites; do yo receive the entire payment?

Okay, well let me know if you intend to sell... I already know the 'face value' of them and am happy paying that price.

dont forget u gotta wait 7 days

Original Poster

So are there any fees when selling on those websites?

How much do you want for them? I'm interested

Banned

try scarletmist.com/def….... have bought and sold tickets one there and no fees etc and its an ethical site too, none of the touts on ebay etc

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies.

I can't sell it on here as I don't want to sell for face value.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions