Groups

Drawer Tidy For Socks

It's the New Year and I'm in a tidying / organising mood. I'm looking to buy a few drawer organisers. The kind of hex / interlocking thingy to store socks, knickers etc. Anyone know the best place to buy these.

Thanks.

7 Comments

Good for you, there are some in the sale £5.99 but haven't looked anywhere else, good luck
    theclearboxstore.co.uk

Just make one yourself out of strips of cardboard

Banned

just use stiff card and make them yourself.

For a cheap alternative, I use the boxes that you get with 'smellies' gift sets - a lot of them aren't too deep and are a perfect size for the job in hand!

We just the other day bought some from Home Bargains, were really cheap like 99 pence each.

Ask at your local supermarket as they have boxes with inserts which store apples individually a perfect size for a pair of socks and you can cut to size and not cost you anything!:thumbsup:
    Blimey im going green:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions