Drawings for my nephews

Posted 6th May
3457525-Eqqpw.jpg3457525-zN6hr.jpg
I'm definitely no artist, but I thought with the lockdown I'd do some drawings for them of Peppa Pig (Peppa and George)

One was done with pen and paper and the other digitally. I wanted to ask for hotukdealers feedback on which is better.

They will be posted along with one of these

3457525-U4YQc.jpg
Names removed for privacy reasons.
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
They both look great mate. personally always been a huge George fan though tbh
Maverick7706/05/2020 12:50

They both look great mate. personally always been a huge George fan though …They both look great mate. personally always been a huge George fan though tbh

Cheers mate
I like the digital one (though they are both nice). I have to say that as sweet as George is I'm more of a Daddy Pig and Grampy Rabbit fan myself.
Haircut_10006/05/2020 13:14

I like the digital one (though they are both nice). I have to say that as …I like the digital one (though they are both nice). I have to say that as sweet as George is I'm more of a Daddy Pig and Grampy Rabbit fan myself.

Grammy rabbit is great isn't he!
Your nephews did a good job,
Frankie7706/05/2020 14:35

They were actually drawn by me to give to my nephews. They're not at the age where they start drawing / colouring yet
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 6th May
the digital one is better. What a nice Uncle Andrew!
the first picture is the best
Frankie7706/05/2020 14:35

I second that. Better than my picture of Robert the Bruce for my son's p5 homework.
40680086-nFREN.jpgThe digital drawing has been printed out now. I will post it next time I go to the post office or pass a post box
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions