Drawstring Bag Too Big For Amazon Locker.....Eeek? How big is this thing?

Found 9th Apr 2016
Just purchased a drawstring bag off Amazon and tried to get it delivered to a locker. However they refuse to deliver to the locker because the bag is too big to fit in!

Heck man, what have I actually ordered?

But I can 100% guarantee that it is not too big, in fact it is probably one of the smallest items Amazon sell once folded up!

Is it just me who seems to have a nightmare having items delivered to Amazon lockers? Sick and tired of them refusing items to lockers! Probably 2 out of every 5 orders get refused for reasons unbeknown to me.

15 Comments

Original Poster

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h198/TaylorSAFC/WP_20160409_18_56_13_Pro_zpslrns8utw.jpg

item description might have dimensions of product, which would be unfolded.
so every time you order they check the database for item size against locker size.
if no item size is recorded they may just reject anyway to be safe

Original Poster

lumsdot

item description might have dimensions of product, which would be … item description might have dimensions of product, which would be unfolded.so every time you order they check the database for item size against locker size.if no item size is recorded they may just reject anyway to be safe

Yeah, makes sense, I will contact the seller and give them a heads up as they may not realise. Cheers.

You are lucky you could have to had collected from the Castlegate Centre in Stockton dude.

It's not the size of the bag, it's the size of the box they put stuff in X)

Sold by Elite Body Squad. Maybe it's got a body in it. oO

Original Poster

Graham1979

You are lucky you could have to had collected from the Castlegate Centre … You are lucky you could have to had collected from the Castlegate Centre in Stockton dude.

That would be a bonus, could have a pint in Sunny Stockton on way home tomorrow.

Original Poster

qbs

Sold by Elite Body Squad. Maybe it's got a body in it. oO

Your body, my body
Everybody move your body.
Find the body in that Elite tune.

Edited by: "NEtech" 10th Apr 2016

NEtech

That would be a bonus, could have a pint in Sunny Stockton on way home … That would be a bonus, could have a pint in Sunny Stockton on way home tomorrow.

Then spend the next three weeks defleaing your carpets, clothes etc.

Last week, my missus received a lipstick from Amazon in a box big enough to hold a colour printer. Amazon are ridiculous when it comes to wasteful packaging.

Original Poster

Graham1979

Then spend the next three weeks defleaing your carpets, clothes etc.

VM went down this evening so I went and had a full on Turkish shave and hair cut, all in the anticipation I may just pass through Stockton on my way home tomorrow evening.......always think ahead, or shoulders, head and shoulders!

NEtech

VM went down this evening so I went and had a full on Turkish shave and … VM went down this evening so I went and had a full on Turkish shave and hair cut, all in the anticipation I may just pass through Stockton on my way home tomorrow evening.......always think ahead, or shoulders, head and shoulders!

How is Stockton these days ????

Original Poster

summerof76

How is Stockton these days ????

No idea, will let you know tomorrow on my way home towards Middlesbrough. In the mean time I am sure Graham or Miles can fill you in on the daily life over the water.

Edited by: "NEtech" 10th Apr 2016

Original Poster

stuarthanley

Last week, my missus received a lipstick from Amazon in a box big enough … Last week, my missus received a lipstick from Amazon in a box big enough to hold a colour printer. Amazon are ridiculous when it comes to wasteful packaging.

Are you sure it was Amazons fault?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F9jvBCnxu24/maxresdefault.jpg

Original Poster

The bag came in a large flat cardboard box. No wonder it would not fit in the locker! The bag was laid out flat and they shipped it in a large flat box. How stupid! Makes you wonder at times what on earth goes through the heads of the people who decide that this is the correct way to ship this product?!

It is a bag, a piece of rubust material that will withstand being folded up for transit! Put the thing in a very small box, even a DVD box will do! Save on shipping and it could even go through ones letterbox to save all the hassle of none locker and none delivery! It costs £5.99, just send it through ones letterbox!

Rant over......breath in....breath out......:)

Edited by: "NEtech" 17th Apr 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants