drayton manner

Found 5th JulEdited by:"Olivia_Grant"
im going to drayton manner in a TOMORROW MORRNING and i have no idea what to wear or what to bring can someone help
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
A dictionary? You could look up words like manor, morning, grammar, punctuation, please and thank you.
Edited by: "redcantona" 6th Jul
7 Comments
Sun cream, a hat, sandwiches, money, a drink or two, money
Look out of the window in the morning and then decide what to wear, but my guess is T shirt and shorts.
Have fun. I'm well jealous.
In this weather, not a gorilla suit! Comfortable shoes and take a bottle of water.
At rides you can leave bag and pick up after you've been minced up. That's if you want to take a bag although I hate carrying stuff around, so buy food and drink inside park. Drayton Manor cap was one of the best I bought and was around £5. Bargain as wish I bought 3. So take Sun screen and top protection by putting some spare in a small pot or plastic bag for pm. Cap. Shorts and t-shirt plus money for food and drink. And shades. Got to ware shades although put in pocket before you take off. Enjoy.
Edited by: "wayners" 5th Jul
Drayton Manor won't mind what you wear. Keep cool, take suncream/hats/loose fitting clothing. Hopefully you are there for more than the "morrning" as there is a lot to keep you occupied.
Edited by: "windym" 5th Jul
Have you got your tickets sorted?
I normally freeze 2 bottles of water the night before, they are then still nice and cold and only just starting to melt throughout the day. Tastes a lot better than water that has gone warm.
A dictionary? You could look up words like manor, morning, grammar, punctuation, please and thank you.
Edited by: "redcantona" 6th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants