Groups
    EXPIRED

Drayton Manor

I am going drayton manor tomorrow..was wondering if anyone knew of any special offers or vouchers that are avaiable..?

10 Comments

Pop into Asda Tamworth on the way, they still have a few BOGOF entry tokens on Kelloggs cereals, was in there yesterday. it does not mention Drayton Manor on the ticket but it does on the website and I used them last week.

Most have swim vouchers on but look for the new Honey Cornflakes they still have them on (can't be very nice) A few Riccicles packets too.

About £1.60 a packet but saves you £23 and you never know you might like em. Have a good look there are still some on the shelves, not many though.

they have lots of deals on ebay like 20% off etc but too late i guess if yr going tomorrow

let me know what the new Thomas land is like please :P

SteJosh;2283963

Looked good and very popular, my kids are slightly too old for that part now (even the 8 year old goes on all the big ones now) but they have done a great job rebuilding the whole section that used to be Fruit Shoot Land and not just renamed everything as I thought they might.

Bit expensive @ £23 on the gate but good day out if BOGOF.

SteJosh;2283963

I went there a few weeks ago with two young children (not mine) (3 and 5) and they loved it.

I have to say Drayton Manor have done a terrific job on the area and it is very well themed. Also the look on kids faces when they see Thomas and other characters is amazing.

At the end of the Thomas train ride (where the farm is) they have built a huge play area made of wood with ropes etc. Part of it has been built like a train, with the Engine and all the carriages. Kids love climbing all over that.

Warning: We went on local election day a few weeks ago (Thursday) when the kids school was shut, so the park was very quiet. But the rides are quite small and I think on a weekend, or other busy day, Thomas Land could get packed and would be difficult to get on the rides due to queues.

Might be best to go midweek if you can, maybe on a school inset or training day.

Too late for tomorrow, but if you have a Nectar card (Sainsbury's) and a few points you can "buy" Drayton Manor tickets with your points.

They post them to you, so as I said, too late for tomorrow, but maybe next time.

if your kids are under 4, in the week whilst the kids are at school you can buy a parent and toddler ticket on the gate for £13 (I think, it was £11 last season) which admits one adult and one child and the park is really quiet in school time

Wonder whether the replies were of any use, a response is always nice don't you think???????

greg_68;2283326

Pop into Asda Tamworth on the way, they still have a few BOGOF entry … Pop into Asda Tamworth on the way, they still have a few BOGOF entry tokens on Kelloggs cereals, was in there yesterday. it does not mention Drayton Manor on the ticket but it does on the website and I used them last week.Most have swim vouchers on but look for the new Honey Cornflakes they still have them on (can't be very nice) A few Riccicles packets too.About £1.60 a packet but saves you £23 and you never know you might like em. Have a good look there are still some on the shelves, not many though.

the bogof is that the zookeeper boxes?

kelloggs.co.uk/wha…oo/

also is it adult bogof or 1 child accompanied by full paying adult

Original Poster

thank you every1 for the feedback..didnt go to drayton manor in the end but i shall be going in 2 weeks time so your feedback will be much appreciated!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1426
      2. Half decent gaming laptop?11
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?617
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed11

See more discussions