Groups
    EXPIRED

Drayton manor or Thorpe park sunday

Okay so I'm off work a few extra days Sunday being the best for sun we are debating to go to one of them.

We live in leigh grtr Manchester. So Drayton is 1.40hrs away vs the 3hrs+ for thorpe.

Which would you suggest to go to thinking about the time it takes to get there, more cost and queue time... Never been thorpe so thinking we won't have enough time for one day based on where we are located any advice please

9 Comments

my opinion would be if you have young kids then drayton manor but if kids are older then thorpe park

^This^ both are great days out

Original Poster

Thanks for the information both adults no kids

Neither then, You want Chessington

Original Poster

markvirgo

Chessington or legoland. I'd choose the latter

If you want thrill rides I wouldn't recommend Legoland as it's more of a children's/family park. Based on your location I would go to Alton towers or Drayton Manor.

Original Poster

Kantrop

If you want thrill rides I wouldn't recommend Legoland as it's more of a … If you want thrill rides I wouldn't recommend Legoland as it's more of a children's/family park. Based on your location I would go to Alton towers or Drayton Manor.

Thanks wanted to go Thorpe but should have planned it in advance might try Drayton

markvirgo

Don't bother with Chessington, waste of time imo, Thorpe is for the thrill seekers, Drayton has a little bit for everyone, but it is weighted slightly to the children. Personally, I would go to Alton Towers!

if its just adults then it has to be Thorpe park or Alton towers they have about 10 thrill rides each compared to drayton manor which has about 2 and chessington which has about 2 as well, legoland is just for youngsters.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. House buyer survey?22
      2. Car MOT33
      3. best place for fishing tackle?33
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version.12

See more discussions