Groups
    EXPIRED

drayton manor tickets

looking to take the mrs tomoz (fed up of alton towers)
    does anyone no the best place for tickets??? and by any chance is the kellogs offer ive heard about still on?(so worth me driving to asda for a box)

12 Comments

Banned

Yup still on, though remember tesco vouchers

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2792089

Yup still on, though remember tesco vouchers

ahh nice one, never shopped at tesco which is an ass

Banned

ANDYWOODY01;2792111

ahh nice one, never shopped at tesco which is an ass

I always get it delivered, let them do all the hard work :thumbsup:

I couldnt see any special offer boxes of kelloggs at Asda wen I was in there on Monday, i suppose it just depends on the stock levels.

Banned

If you try some of the less popular stores like sommerfields or waitrose, they seem to have plenty of stock :thumbsup:

My local co-op have stacks of em

Original Poster

just been everywhere, asda, tesco, late shop, spar and somerfield and can't find any.
    best price online for tix??

Asda were selling tickets online a while back, otherwise you can buy some theme parks through lastminute.com.

Original Poster

just quick one, they had boxes with free zoo or aquarium???? are they the ones??? it didn't list it on the box, they was like chester zoo, london zoo etc...

ANDYWOODY01;2792790

just quick one, they had boxes with free zoo or aquarium???? are they the … just quick one, they had boxes with free zoo or aquarium???? are they the ones??? it didn't list it on the box, they was like chester zoo, london zoo etc...

yup thats them.. the webpage ---> kelloggs.co.uk/wha…spx

No I never knew that, I could have bought them last week!!

kidcat;2792789

http://www.asda-gifts.co.uk/Product/Id/2866/Name/Drayton_Manor_Theme_Park_EntryLooks like asda are way cheaper than lastminute

Tickets are slightly cheaper here (this is the online sales link from the Drayton Manor website)

websales.omniticket.com/dry…LEX
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014477
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190

See more discussions