Groups

Dream Holiday

ok, following on from BadBargain2's thread about holidays....

If money was not a barrier, what would be your dream holiday and why?

I have just done 3 weeks touring around Australia which was superb and would take some serious beating.
    Next year i am planning to do the coast to coast walk across England, which to me is also a trip i can't wait for but very different from Australia.

2 Comments

Im a big fan of F1 so if money was no issue I would go to a lot of races...probably not all but big ones i.e Monaco and pimp it out big style lol. I guess thats not really a holiday though more of what would happen if I won the euro millions lol

Plus go on massive America trip LA, Vegas, New York, Miami etc.

Original Poster

numptyj

Im a big fan of F1 so if money was no issue I would go to a lot of … Im a big fan of F1 so if money was no issue I would go to a lot of races...probably not all but big ones i.e Monaco and pimp it out big style lol. I guess thats not really a holiday though

Nah, that would be a great holiday.
    I have been over to Spain for the World Rally Championship and it was a fantastic time, few days watching the rally, few days chillin and loads of days getting wrecked lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions