Groups

Dreambox

Help needed in setting up a dreambox 500.

Without going into too much detail on here. I have set mine up but have no active cline to test it works.

If you have an active cline local or not please pm me so I can check. You can kick me out after 24 hours if you need to.

Thanks

21 Comments

Go over to the cs kings forums and get a 24 hour trial, there's loads that offer them

The one i use is brilliant, runs perfectly

Hi Souljacker, could you pm me details of who you use as I'm looking to get a subscription. Cheers

Yes as suggested go over to cs kings forums that is where i got mine for my Dreambox 800.

Original Poster

Hi I have gone over and registered Thanks

Would either of you check my line if I pm it to you?.

Banned

Just get a free test every saturday from a different server. Works a treat, Some are very good, some not so good.

Banned

markvirgo

Hi I have gone over and registered Thanks :)Would either of you check my … Hi I have gone over and registered Thanks :)Would either of you check my line if I pm it to you?.

fire away.... I promise not to use it! X)

Original Poster

guv

fire away.... I promise not to use it! X)

I do not have one to use that's the problem!
    I need my Fline checked and to have someone's Cline to see if I have setup ok.

Thanks

Banned

markvirgo

I do not have one to use that's the problem! I need my Fline checked and … I do not have one to use that's the problem! I need my Fline checked and to have someone's Cline to see if I have setup ok.Thanks

OK ping it over.... explain the setup in the PM

guv

Just get a free test every saturday from a different server. Works a … Just get a free test every saturday from a different server. Works a treat, Some are very good, some not so good.

Not much use for the midweek games though (_;) I'm surprised you get trials at weekends. A lot of them stopped doing them

Have you still not got a sub then?

Banned

souljacker

Not much use for the midweek games though (_;) I'm surprised you get … Not much use for the midweek games though (_;) I'm surprised you get trials at weekends. A lot of them stopped doing themHave you still not got a sub then?

LOL... nope!

Annoyed yesterday though as the trial was set to start from midnight (ie today)... so all set for todays game..... until I checked..... and our game ain't showing anywhere! I do intend on sorting a sub, just havent bothered / found one I'm 100% happy with. This one I'm using ATM is pants!

The one I'm using is brilliant, you wouldn't actually think it was a card share, it's that good!

You still on my one mate ? He's sorted himself out big style now, it's 99.5% perfect

Banned

Drop me a PM ^^^^^^^^ please?

(I know Ive asked in the past!)

I think my dish....no correction..... know my dish needs to be moved slightly. I think most - if not all of any "freezes" Im getting are down to my signal. Too damned cold to get up onto the roof ATM.

ChrisUK

You still on my one mate ? He's sorted himself out big style now, it's … You still on my one mate ? He's sorted himself out big style now, it's 99.5% perfect

yeah i'm on that one still..excellent service..i won't be going anywhere else

Banned

Cat?

Could you pm me details of who sub with, need a reliable one. I am also a member on cs kings, presume it is one on there? Thanks

guv

Cat?

no XX....XX
    Edited by: "souljacker" 9th Jan 2011

NeilGY

Could you pm me details of who sub with, need a reliable one. I am also a … Could you pm me details of who sub with, need a reliable one. I am also a member on cs kings, presume it is one on there? Thanks

he was on there but i don't now if he is now

Banned

souljacker

no XX....XX

Ta. I remember now.

Yea, private subs & recommendations only now

Banned

ChrisUK

Yea, private subs & recommendations only now

LOL...... Oh well!
    Post a comment
    @