Dreams PS4 Free Trial now available

Posted 27th May
Get a taste of this critically acclaimed smash hit with an unmissable trial and unlock demo.

Jump into a rotating playlist of the wildest and most creative games made by players across the world, as chosen by Media Molecule.

Learn how to make content in the full game with tools and teachings to create games, memes, music, art and more.

And discover the opening chapters of Art’s Dream story campaign.

Upgrade to the full game to continue your progress and find new Dreams being published every day.

Looking for the wildest and most creative new games to play?

In Dreams, you can play thousands of games created by players across the world – arcade games, RPGs, horror, comedy and more, even some genres that might not exist… until now. With new Dreams being published every day, there is always something to explore, discover or get inspired by.

Want to learn to make your own games? Dreams gives you the tools and teachings to learn to create what you want – games, memes, music, art and more – shared with and played by a global community

store.playstation.com/en-…5.0
Community Updates
12 Comments
Nice, this should be in deals though so more people can test the game before buying
Yeah it was posted there but was moved by the mods.

Though I’m not sure why when it’s no different to the Iron Man VR demo! :/
Edited by: "paul_forest" 27th May
Thanks OP! Been meaning to try this. Sorry couldnt see, is it a timed trial? Or a demo of some features etc?
psnindo27/05/2020 20:46

Thanks OP! Been meaning to try this. Sorry couldnt see, is it a timed …Thanks OP! Been meaning to try this. Sorry couldnt see, is it a timed trial? Or a demo of some features etc?

I haven’t yet tried it myself but it does say you can try the opening chapters of Arts Dream, the “story mode”
Zeno-Sama27/05/2020 20:38

Nice, this should be in deals though so more people can test the game …Nice, this should be in deals though so more people can test the game before buying

But it's not a deal
londonlad1927/05/2020 21:00

But it's not a deal

Resident evil 2 and 3 demos were put in deals before.
paul_forest27/05/2020 21:01

Is the Iron Man VR demo a deal?

No that's not a deal either. Neither of these are deals.
paul_forest27/05/2020 21:01

Is the Iron Man VR demo a deal?

Nope, I would say the same but this site is full of double standards
Zeno-Sama27/05/2020 21:03

Resident evil 2 and 3 demos were put in deals before.

I would still say the same to them, but this site is filled with double standards
You gotta be a buddy to have it in deals
Downloading as i type..
Post a comment
@
    Text