Groups

Drifts ( Tokyo Drifts VS Arab Drifts )

Arabs love to drift & you see lot's of the videos on youtube of them in the expensive cars ,but I'm not sure if this Arab has the right idea when he competes with the Tokyo drift :-/

youtube.com/wat…R=1

11 Comments

I didn't know there was such thing as a country specific drift lol. A drift's a drift right?

Lmao just watched the video. Ignore the above. Arab drift ftw (could've done with less Little John though).

Original Poster

dtovey89

I didn't know there was such thing as a country specific drift lol. A … I didn't know there was such thing as a country specific drift lol. A drift's a drift right?Lmao just watched the video. Ignore the above. Arab drift ftw (could've done with less Little John though).

Who's little John ?

WheresMeNuts

Who's little John ?

The idiot shouting in the music during the Arab drift.

WheresMeNuts

Who's little John ?

HAHA i think youll find its "Lil Jon" - its the song playing during the Arab drift, he is "singing" in it, buts its a song called "Yeah" by Usher.

dtovey89

The idiot shouting in the music during the Arab drift.

OMG dont hate against Lil Jon.

dont hate on the saudis, they drive in Audis -

youtube.com/wat…Q34

Original Poster

I take it the guy must have been on a oiled road.

WheresMeNuts

I take it the guy must have been on a oiled road.

youtube.com/wat…vwp

Banned

did a few doughnuts on pettigrew street tonight...................................that count wmn!

Ruscoe21

HAHA i think youll find its "Lil Jon" - its the song playing during the … HAHA i think youll find its "Lil Jon" - its the song playing during the Arab drift, he is "singing" in it, buts its a song called "Yeah" by Usher.

I was referring to Robin Hood's best friend actually.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions