> > These are my final moments,
> > and I'm so unprepared.
> >
> > I wish that you could hold me Mom,
> > As I lie here and die.
> > I wish that I could say, 'I love you,Mom!'
> > So I love you and good-bye.
> >
> > MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers)

61 Comments

Banned

Yes I have, it was an amazing edge of my seat experience. I made it obviously - and didn't get caught.

Was a long time ago now. I went down the back roads.

You almost sound proud of it :?

Original Poster

by the way I havent put this on here to attack anyone personally, but i think everyone should be aware of the consequences of drink driving :?

:-(

Never ever, I won't even have one drink. There are enough idiots on the road

Original Poster

I dont drive myself buti am hoping to learn this year so beware guys lol !!!

Alcohol limits are too high as it is, you can still be under the limit and have impaired judgement, the limit should be zero.

@vibeone is that some sort of sick joke?

i have been in a car with someone under the influence of drink and drugs a few times but since i have had children i have really changed and know i wouldnt again x

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6393439

i have been in a car with someone under the influence of drink and drugs … i have been in a car with someone under the influence of drink and drugs a few times but since i have had children i have really changed and know i wouldnt again x

At least u learned, once u have children yourself it does make u think a bit more:)

cheekychic;6393468

JFK pls stay off thread if you have nothin constructive to say, do u … JFK pls stay off thread if you have nothin constructive to say, do u realise how your comment will affect someone who has lost a dear one through an idiot who drink drives :x

+ 1

Good luck with learning btw CC :thumbsup:

i would never drink and drive and sadly have lost friends to the other cars driver being under influence. i don't see any excuse for it.

Original Poster

on a lighter note....

Sheila, shes a dealer Dropped off in a blue three-wheeler Shaves her leg, with a potato peeler

The JFK;6393437

blah blah blah

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/cool_story_bro.jpg

not

vimto in a cosy coupé does not count

i know some one who drunk drive after a large group told them not to!.....we dont talk to him anymore just due to the fact he's a **** and couldve killed someone....ps he smashed his car up that night hitting his own front garden wall!

Banned

harlzter;6393436

Alcohol limits are too high as it is, you can still be under the limit … Alcohol limits are too high as it is, you can still be under the limit and have impaired judgement, the limit should be zero.

agreed :thumbsup:

Tinkytayls;6393439

i have been in a car with someone under the influence of drink and drugs … i have been in a car with someone under the influence of drink and drugs a few times but since i have had children i have really changed and know i wouldnt again x

its not just u and ur kids being driven by a drunk...its u and ur kids being hit by a drunk. pass on ur concerns of driving under the influence to that person

The JFK;6393437

[COLOR="Red"]I occasionally drink drive.TBH driving is a lot more fun … [COLOR="Red"]I occasionally drink drive.TBH driving is a lot more fun when you're drunk than when you're sober.I will probably do it again.[/COLOR]

you really are pathetic

dcx_badass;6393497

Skipped reading the silly chain mail, but that pressure group has the … Skipped reading the silly chain mail, but that pressure group has the best name ever.

NO MA'AM

dnt have my driving license yet but would never even touch a drink if i was driving

btw i dont drink so not an issue for me....but its worrying who else is on the roads...esp as i travel with 2 little boys and a baby in my belly

magicbeans;6393511

btw i dont drink so not an issue for me....but its worrying who else … btw i dont drink so not an issue for me....but its worrying who else is on the roads...esp as i travel with 2 little boys and a baby in my belly

why did you eat a baby you monster

Original Poster

fireheaven;6393479

+ 1Good luck with learning btw CC :thumbsup:

Thankyou fireheaven

harlzter;6393436

Alcohol limits are too high as it is, you can still be under the limit … Alcohol limits are too high as it is, you can still be under the limit and have impaired judgement, the limit should be zero.@vibeone is that some sort of sick joke?

the limit cant be zero, some people produce alchohol in their own systems without drinking

cheekychic;6393468

JFK pls stay off thread if you have nothin constructive to say, do u … JFK pls stay off thread if you have nothin constructive to say, do u realise how your comment will affect someone who has lost a dear one through an idiot who drink drives :x

[COLOR="Red"]The title of the thread asked if you drink drive.

I do drink drive and I answered your question.

What's the point in asking a question if you don't want an answer?[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Nice to see the majority of people on here have common sense about driving only a certain person has posted a stupid comment, who obviously isnt a full shilling lol !!!

Banned

jordoe220;6393394

You almost sound proud of it :?

I am

cheekychic;6393407

by the way I havent put this on here to attack anyone personally, but i … by the way I havent put this on here to attack anyone personally, but i think everyone should be aware of the consequences of drink driving :?

I don't need moral guidance from you on a deals site thanks

harlzter;6393436

Alcohol limits are too high as it is, you can still be under the limit … Alcohol limits are too high as it is, you can still be under the limit and have impaired judgement, the limit should be zero.No way - should be higher, make it a game.@vibeone is that some sort of sick joke?

Err... no?

banthedrummer;6393480

i would never drink and drive and sadly have lost friends to the other … i would never drink and drive and sadly have lost friends to the other cars driver being under influence. i don't see any excuse for it.

No excuse? I needed to get home, taxi's too expensive, didn't wanna leave the car. There are plenty of excuses right there.

Original Poster

fireheaven;6393479

+ 1Good luck with learning btw CC :thumbsup:

The JFK;6393528

[COLOR="Red"]The title of the thread asked if you drink drive.I do drink … [COLOR="Red"]The title of the thread asked if you drink drive.I do drink drive and I answered your question.What's the point in asking a question if you don't want an answer?[/COLOR]

You know what u are doing so pls keep comments like that to yourself no one is interested ..you only say things like that to draw attention to yourself ..sad pathetic attention seeking person, :x now go play on a thread of your own.

Banned

The JFK;6393528

[COLOR="Red"]The title of the thread asked if you drink drive.I do drink … [COLOR="Red"]The title of the thread asked if you drink drive.I do drink drive and I answered your question.What's the point in asking a question if you don't want an answer?[/COLOR]

Ignore them JFK, unless you agree with them you are a troll. Its pathetic.

I haven't driven drunk since I got a well paid high level job and needed a licence to get/keep it etc. So I can't really - but I would. Like you said - its fun.

Banned

cheekychic;6393569

You know what u are doing so pls keep comments like that to yourself no … You know what u are doing so pls keep comments like that to yourself no one is interested ..you only say things like that to draw attention to yourself ..sad pathetic attention seeking person, :x now go play on a thread of your own.

Reported for personal abusive comments against another poster. You need to learn some manners!

The JFK;6393528

You really are an utter waste of space...

vibeone;6393585

Reported for personal abusive comments against another poster. You need … Reported for personal abusive comments against another poster. You need to learn some manners!

oh the irony :lol:

cheekychic;6393569

[COLOR="Red"]You know what u are doing so pls keep comments like that to … [COLOR="Red"]You know what u are doing so pls keep comments like that to yourself no one is interested [/COLOR]..you only say things like that to draw attention to yourself ..sad pathetic attention seeking person, :x now go play on a thread of your own.

[COLOR="Red"]
1) You asked if anyone drink drives
2) I answered your question by telling you that I do drink drive
3) You then tell me that I shouldn't have answered your question :?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Wow, there's something wrong with you.

BTW just for the record I have only crashed once and that was while I was sober. So I'm probably a safer driver while I'm drunk. [/COLOR]

cheekychic;6393544

Nice to see the majority of people on here have common sense about … Nice to see the majority of people on here have common sense about driving only a certain person has posted a stupid comment, who obviously isnt a full shilling lol !!!

yip, the resident doughball

Original Poster

:roll:

dregan;6393514

ha ha ha ha this made me smile!

The JFK;6393602

[COLOR="Red"]1) You asked if anyone drink drives2) I answered your … [COLOR="Red"]1) You asked if anyone drink drives2) I answered your question by telling you that I do drink drive3) You then tell me that I shouldn't have answered your question :?[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Wow, there's something wrong with you.BTW just for the record I have only crashed once and that was while I was sober. So I'm probably a safer driver while I'm drunk. [/COLOR]

dont u realise the OP refers to driving a car and not a tricycle like ur referring to :roll:

Banned

The JFK;6393602

[COLOR="Red"]1) You asked if anyone drink drives2) I answered your … [COLOR="Red"]1) You asked if anyone drink drives2) I answered your question by telling you that I do drink drive3) You then tell me that I shouldn't have answered your question :?[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Wow, there's something wrong with you.BTW just for the record I have only crashed once and that was while I was sober. So I'm probably a safer driver while I'm drunk. [/COLOR]

I've been in one "crash" - my mate drove into me in a car park. We were both sober.

There is defo something to be said about drunk driving being safer.

The JFK;6393602

Again - the irony of it all.....

dregan;6393514

hahaha! the monster part comes when u give birth!

vibeone;6393576

Ignore them JFK, unless you agree with them you are a troll. Its … Ignore them JFK, unless you agree with them you are a troll. Its pathetic.I haven't driven drunk since I got a well paid high level job and needed a licence to get/keep it etc. So I can't really - but I would. Like you said - its fun.

haha its not just THEM but the LAW states u cannot drink and drive!:roll:

Banned

magicbeans;6393635

hahaha! the monster part comes when u give birth! :phaha its not just … hahaha! the monster part comes when u give birth! :phaha its not just THEM but the LAW states u cannot drink and drive!:roll:

So you can't disagree with a law then?

cheekychic;6393569

You know what u are doing so pls keep comments like that to yourself no … You know what u are doing so pls keep comments like that to yourself no one is interested ..you only say things like that to draw attention to yourself ..sad pathetic attention seeking person, :x now go play on a thread of your own.

I hope you didn't mean to quote me there :lol: seriously though just ignore him

On topic, alot of people think if you have one/two drinks you are ok but its not the case. I live in a very rural area and people do it rather than pay excessive taxi fees. I am so careful if I am driving late at night in case a drink driver is around the next blind bend

vibeone;6393585

Reported for personal abusive comments against another poster. You need … Reported for personal abusive comments against another poster. You need to learn some manners!

Behave you

vibeone;6393649

So you can't disagree with a law then?

laws are in place for a reason...safety and well being for the country as a whole.

VO i really doubt u r that stupid/reckless....i reckon ur bored and are just trying to kick off. :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764015
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77

See more discussions