Found 18th Mar 2011
Just sat down with a large glass of wine & some nuts, anyone else having a drink tonight?

1. Misc
  2. Drinks
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Drinks
14 Comments

Banned

If by Drink you mean Powerade then yes

a cup of tea and thats my lot i am dieting so have to really watch it.
i am 12 weeks in now so not giving up lol.

Husband opening a can of pear cider as I type, cheers.

Having a few Martinis

Original Poster

Good for u greyparrot

Banned

cacaroca

Sexy time for you later then.

Original Poster

cacaroca

Cheers

Banned

You question should have been, who is killing some braincells for a small feeling of euphoria which is completely false and when it ends you are bought back down to earth and are miserable? X)
Edited by: "Stelious" 18th Mar 2011

Stelious

You question should have been, who is killing some braincells for a small … You question should have been, who is killing some braincells for a small feeling of euphoria which is completely false and when it ends you are bought back down to earth and are miserable?

or you are happy at the end of a long day and enjoying a nice drink to round it all off!

A can of Irn Bru, cheers me dears http://www.gifbin.com/bin/082009/1249634605_cheers.jpg.gif

Banned

the smiley face means I am friendly and joking, even tho I am not

Original Poster

well said maximoshark

ive not been drunk in about 4years and cant even remember when i last had an alcoholic drink, when i was in my teens me and my best friend would drink vodka like water lol i do miss them days but im settled down now with 2 kids so dont get out much anymore plus i dont think i could handle a hangover now and wouldnt like to get up and deal with the kids feeling like crap.

Banned

Stelious

You question should have been, who is killing some braincells for a small … You question should have been, who is killing some braincells for a small feeling of euphoria which is completely false and when it ends you are bought back down to earth and are miserable? X)

for starters that isnt a question http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!611
    2. School shoes - with lights11
    3. Driving anxiety.1518
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?65

See more discussions