Found 21st Mar 2009
Okay, having a BBQ later on and its gonna run through right till the early hours....

We already have the 'Ring Of Fire' card game which is good but I'm looking for more drinking games. Its probably gonna get a little nippy after 8ish so hopefully we all need to be really drunk so we don't feel the cold....

Whats your best drinking games?

10 Comments

watch lord of the rings: every time the word ring is said, down a shot.... damn thats fun.

just play truth or dare (drink) lol .. either you tell the truth or down a shot

play the: I have never game hehe

you got an xbox right?
what about scene it, modify a lil and involve drinks...

Deffo.

I have never.

takes turns saying "I have never,,.," and whoever has done it takes a shot,.

Original Poster

vengod;4701530

Deffo.I have never.takes turns saying "I have never,,.," and whoever has … Deffo.I have never.takes turns saying "I have never,,.," and whoever has done it takes a shot,.

That seems pretty easy though

I have never been to America
I have never been to Wales
I have never been to Africa
I have never been to Germany
I have never been to Poland

Is there no rules to the game? :roll:

Original Poster

Were gonna be outside Ace so I anything electrical is a no go

Original Poster

Disco;4701407

just play truth or dare (drink) lol .. either you tell the truth or down … just play truth or dare (drink) lol .. either you tell the truth or down a shot

I think we tried that at Xmas - people drank rather than spill their juicy secrets :x

Meadsy4742;4701804

That seems pretty easy thoughI have never been to AmericaI have never … That seems pretty easy thoughI have never been to AmericaI have never been to WalesI have never been to AfricaI have never been to GermanyI have never been to PolandIs there no rules to the game? :roll:

Yeah. No one says things that are that boring when playing I have never ;-)

Meadsy4742;4701804

That seems pretty easy thoughI have never been to AmericaI have never … That seems pretty easy thoughI have never been to AmericaI have never been to WalesI have never been to AfricaI have never been to GermanyI have never been to PolandIs there no rules to the game? :roll:

Nah...it always turns out like

I have never had sex outside
i have never been caught having sex
etc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50421
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions