Groups
    EXPIRED

Drinking Sausages?

Banned
    Hey,

Can someone tell me where I can buy some drinking sausages from? I had a few on a trip to Korea recently.

I'm after a UK supplier at a cheap price if poss.

Thanks

17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

*katie*

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Lq4WXMQEez-GyM::www.partywholesale.co.uk/acatalog/WILLY_STRAW_25212.html&t=1&usg=AFrqEzeNxCRRoIjhFvN2P1Be6MXfO_Vjpg

Serious thread yeah brah? you gonna be helpful or what?

Put a hole through a sausage?

Im unsure on what you mean, tried googling but it comes up with nothing.

You asked for drinking sausages, that's what I gave you kind of.

Besides

"drinking sausages"...... Wut??
    Edited by: "*katie*" 3rd Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

*katie*

You asked for drinking sausages, that's what I gave you kind of. … You asked for drinking sausages, that's what I gave you kind of. Besides"drinking sausages"...... Wut??

No thats just your dirty mind :P

Come on people help me out!

No... I googled sausage drinking Korea and iron bru flavour sausages came up that's it. Explain!!!

Just put them in a blender for a while?

But why would you expect serious answers to a ridiculous question?

Are you mental?!

In fact I googled drinking sausage and THIS THREAD CAME TOP! Good going

I AM HUNGRY.

Original Poster Banned

Yeah AF Everyone knows you love sausage.

This is a serious thread. Can someone else or what?

Banned

Moved to Deal Requests.

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke

Moved to Deal Requests.

I LOL'd - really?

Banned

well VB1, I have no idea who you are or if you've been to Korea. We take things at face value and make a call as we see it.

They eat dogs in Korea, so drinking sausages seems harmless by comparison.

Anyhow, I guess this link made me think your post was genuine, although it's slightly different from your OP.

vibeone

Can someone tell me where I can buy some drinking sausages from? I had a … Can someone tell me where I can buy some drinking sausages from? I had a few on a trip to Korea recently.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/7/9/633826997169454400-CoolStoryBro-t.jpg&t=1

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke

well VB1, I have no idea who you are or if you've been to Korea. We take … well VB1, I have no idea who you are or if you've been to Korea. We take things at face value and make a call as we see it.They eat dogs in Korea, so drinking sausages seems harmless by comparison.Anyhow, I guess this link made me think your post was genuine, although it's slightly different from your OP.

Haha :P Sadly nothing on the net inspired the post, it just came to me in a dream, and I felt I had to post :P

Thread fail though anyway, so probably best to let it die in Deal Requests

Banned

Lol, consider it buried for now.

Hopefully that's the last of your dreams being posted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions