Groups

drive dynamics driving lessons

hi has any one any experience of this driving school 10 block lessons for £109 in lancs and any opinions please thanks

6 Comments

don't do it,shocking company, reputation for very little driving being done,instructors not showing up, last minute cancellations

Original Poster

violentj

don't do it,shocking company, reputation for very little driving being … don't do it,shocking company, reputation for very little driving being done,instructors not showing up, last minute cancellations

wow thanks

any recommendations that you know of ?? rossendale again thanks

it must be down to where you live and the instructor as my son passed his test with drive dynamics and the instructor was great we recommended him to others and they said he was great

ding

it must be down to where you live and the instructor as my son passed his … it must be down to where you live and the instructor as my son passed his test with drive dynamics and the instructor was great we recommended him to others and they said he was great

​I'd agree with that it's really the instructors not so the company but I have found that many of these block booking type deals are really just all less hands on and more theory as they don't make much money out of them. If there's nobody to teach them the theory side and they aren't much clued up on driving it's probably still fine taking these at least after the 10 lessons if they decide the instructors still not very good just move to a different one.

I had lessons with them in Hemel Hempstead about 3/4years ago. Honestly is would not recommend them! The deal looks good & catchy but its just money lost. Instead find a local instructor with a good reputation.

Original Poster

thanks all for advice much appreciated X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions