Groups

Driver Charged For Splashing School Kids lol

I couldn't believe it when I read it lol....

link below

103 Comments

Serves her right! she even said that the kids 'asked' for it as she sped over a hill to get them...How may I ask?

Why could t you believe it, She was doing at least 40mph and if one had stepped out do you think she would have been able to brake in 3 to 4 inches of water ,Should be charged with dangerous driving,

Too right, she deserves everything she gets, some people think this stuff is funny (I do a bit) but think of the kids that are soaked and have to sit in school like that all day. If it was done to my kids I wouldn't be best pleased !!!

to film it and give running commentry then post it on youtube, she deserves to get done.
    throw the book at her i say.

SpringBourne;6573616

Serves her right! she even said that the kids 'asked' for it as she sped … Serves her right! she even said that the kids 'asked' for it as she sped over a hill to get them...How may I ask?

Grassed themselves up with this one what a pair of plums.

Original Poster

ratatatatata;6573634

Too right, she deserves everything she gets, some people think this stuff … Too right, she deserves everything she gets, some people think this stuff is funny (I do a bit) but think of the kids that are soaked and have to sit in school like that all day. If it was done to my kids I wouldn't be best pleased !!!

true... haven't watched the video yet... at work and it won't let me :oops:

that video was QUALITY HAHAHHAA

what a nasty couple for doing that :x

Max £2500 fine, wouldn't it be nice to see some people start being fined with the max?

dean3988;6573647

that video was QUALITY HAHAHHAA

this ^^

bloody send her down - my ****, no one was hurt, where is the problem?

Original Poster

greg_68;6573702

Max £2500 fine, wouldn't it be nice to see some people start being fined … Max £2500 fine, wouldn't it be nice to see some people start being fined with the max?

Prob get a £50 fine and some penatly points

greg_68;6573702

Max £2500 fine, wouldn't it be nice to see some people start being fined … Max £2500 fine, wouldn't it be nice to see some people start being fined with the max?

+1 :thumbsup: she should also get points as well as she could have easily lost control of her car!!

TomWilkoLFC;6573743

this ^^bloody send her down - my ****, no one was hurt, where is the … this ^^bloody send her down - my ****, no one was hurt, where is the problem?

The village idiot was going to fast in the rain and say he clipped the kerb as he was very close he would have killed10 people at that bus stop.

Supermod

TomWilkoLFC;6573743

this ^^bloody send her down - my ****, no one was hurt, where is the … this ^^bloody send her down - my ****, no one was hurt, where is the problem?

...this time. What if she lost control of the car and sped off the road? Why put peoples life in danger (including your own) for two minutes of sheer idiocy.

magicjay1986;6573789

...this time. What if she lost control of the car and sped off the road? … ...this time. What if she lost control of the car and sped off the road? Why put peoples life in danger (including your own) for two minutes of sheer idiocy.

Yeah but look how many youtube hit's it's had :whistling:

They will be heroes outside the local offy tonight I bet.

waterloo;6573785

The village idiot was going to fast in the rain and say he clipped the … The village idiot was going to fast in the rain and say he clipped the kerb as he was very close he would have killed10 people at that bus stop.

magicjay1986;6573789

...this time. What if she lost control of the car and sped off the road? … ...this time. What if she lost control of the car and sped off the road? Why put peoples life in danger (including your own) for two minutes of sheer idiocy.

did any of this happen?
    no.

This would have been a completely different story if she had 'aqua planed' into them, it wouldn't be so funny to some people then...

deserves everything she gets, whilst it might be entertaining to children with cars it just highlights the immaturity of some drivers on the roads. Not a good mix, driving is hard enough these days without this kind of idiocy to contend with too.

TomWilkoLFC;6573821

did any of this happen?no.

But it could have easily have happened.
    BTW was you at the bus stop ?

You'd pay £18 for that at Alton Towers. :x

waterloo;6573847

But it could have easily have happened. BTW was you at the bus stop ?

it could have quite easily happened, but the thing is, it didnt happen.
    and no i wasnt at the bus stop

waterloo;6573785

The village idiot was going to fast in the rain and say he clipped the … The village idiot was going to fast in the rain and say he clipped the kerb as he was very close he would have killed10 people at that bus stop.

It was actually a SHE driving :thumbsup:

SpringBourne;6573831

This would have been a completely different story if she had 'aqua … This would have been a completely different story if she had 'aqua planed' into them, it wouldn't be so funny to some people then...

Thats the real danger, hmmm let me do 40mph past kids whilst my car has no traction, yeah genius. Should have had a driving ban as well as a fine.

Some peoples stupidity sometimes cannot be measured. :x

TomWilkoLFC;6573859

it could have quite easily happened, but the thing is, it didnt … it could have quite easily happened, but the thing is, it didnt happen.and no i wasnt at the bus stop

So if I shot near you and missed it would be fine? A car is a weapon and any reasonable driver knows not to do things like that.

pghstochaj;6573886

So if I shot near you and missed it would be fine? A car is a weapon and … So if I shot near you and missed it would be fine? A car is a weapon and any reasonable driver knows not to do things like that.

yes it would be fine, as you caused me no harm, i might call you a ***** but i wouldnt take legal action.

Supermod

TomWilkoLFC;6573821

did any of this happen?no.

..think about it...how did "happy slapping" start? Youtube video and then people started dying as some idiots took it too far and filmed their friends beating people up.

Everytime it rains, you will get idiots out and about on the street doing this exact same thing.

Say's the clip is unavailable at this time so I can;t watch it:x

TomWilkoLFC;6573859

it could have quite easily happened, but the thing is, it didnt … it could have quite easily happened, but the thing is, it didnt happen.and no i wasnt at the bus stop

You sure you wasn't at that bus stop as your sounding like a school kid with your posts.

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;6573900

yes it would be fine, as you caused me no harm, i might call you a ***** … yes it would be fine, as you caused me no harm, i might call you a ***** but i wouldnt take legal action.

dangerous driving is dangerous driving, you dont have to kill someone to be charged

Banned

how many kids got wet?

waterloo;6573943

You sure you wasn't at that bus stop as your sounding like a school kid … You sure you wasn't at that bus stop as your sounding like a school kid with your posts.

errm, yeah, good one, but even if i were a school kid, you are aware that there are far, far more schools than that one in the uk, aren't you :thumbsup:

Banned

sassie;6573948

dangerous driving is dangerous driving, you dont have to kill someone to … dangerous driving is dangerous driving, you dont have to kill someone to be charged

you can be charged with anything but as for getting convicted of it is another thing :thumbsup:

TomWilkoLFC;6573900

yes it would be fine, as you caused me no harm, i might call you a ***** … yes it would be fine, as you caused me no harm, i might call you a ***** but i wouldnt take legal action.

What if I spit on you?

Banned

pghstochaj;6573974

What if I spit on you?

assault :thumbsup:

TomWilkoLFC;6573956

errm, yeah, good one, but even if i were a school kid, you are aware that … errm, yeah, good one, but even if i were a school kid, you are aware that there are far, far more schools than that one in the uk, aren't you :thumbsup:

??? you better get back to school for extra work.

pghstochaj;6573974

What if I spit on you?

would i take legal action? no

waterloo;6573987

??? you better get back to school for extra work.

good one :thumbsup: good to see you keeping on point, not having a dig at anything else :roll: and no, im not actually in school

TomWilkoLFC;6573995

You would just let me do it?

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;6573995

punch him or her before he or she spits on you :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22