Driveway stones

Posted 13th Jun 2020
We’ve got a driveway that is overhead in red stones, the mysteries of time mean we need to top it up as we have a few bare patches. Question is - where do people normally get these from? Look pretty expensive from the places i can find once you include delivery. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Where are you? Up here price ranges from £83-£115 a tonne delivered that’s even with me staying near the quarry near lanark
I’m Stirlingshire
Scotland131413/06/2020 17:52

Try this it’s the cheapest I can find h …Try this it’s the cheapest I can find https://www.thistlebuildingsupplies.co.uk/offers/current-special-offers/

Thanks - looks good, do you know what you get in a bulk bag though
You get 900kg in the bag
Scotland131413/06/2020 18:01

You get 900kg in the bag

Great, thanks very much for the help! Saved me money and time - appreciated
You should put these under your stones it helps them from moving or going missing it does really help Gravel/Grass Grid Paver Base From eday
gxw13/06/2020 18:01

Great, thanks very much for the help! Saved me money and time - …Great, thanks very much for the help! Saved me money and time - appreciated

You’re welcome any time(y)
Scotland131413/06/2020 17:44

Where are you? Up here price ranges from £83-£115 a tonne delivered that’s …Where are you? Up here price ranges from £83-£115 a tonne delivered that’s even with me staying near the quarry near lanark

The one near Douglas?
Aye
Post a comment
@
    Text