Groups

DRIVING CONDITIONS

Banned
    be careful if you go out today........driving conditions are awful ,ive just come off the road and hit a guy with a celtic scarf!
    it took me 10 minutes,2 fields and a golf course.but i got him..................

41 Comments

prepare for a 50/50 split on the hilarity of this:whistling:

Im a hibee btw-totally neutral:p

yes he was the one in front of the rangers fan prayin they can hold a lead

singer

Original Poster Banned

barky;7797604

prepare for a 50/50 split on the hilarity of this:whistling:Im a hibee … prepare for a 50/50 split on the hilarity of this:whistling:Im a hibee btw-totally neutral:p

a hibee from "glasgow" ah well could be worse

RFC;7797638

a hibee from "glasgow" ah well could be worse

used to be from edinburgh tho m8-cant abandon my team just cos I move city can I?

singer;7797605

yes he was the one in front of the rangers fan prayin they can hold a … yes he was the one in front of the rangers fan prayin they can hold a lead singer

Nae prayers needed Keanes not the messiah hes a very naughty bhoy

Can you get Barky next as I'm a Jambo

thedish;7797710

now play nice:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thedish;7797710

rangers ,hearts ,hibs ..........maybe ,ah well its all good at least the great unwashed have,nt started posting yet!:thumbsup:

RFC;7797748

rangers ,hearts ,hibs ..........maybe ,ah well its all good at least the … rangers ,hearts ,hibs ..........maybe ,ah well its all good at least the great unwashed have,nt started posting yet!:thumbsup:

I'm sure there will be a tic along in a moment

was he called Tim?

Original Poster Banned

domestic-goddess;7797825

was he called Tim?

"dim" yes i think he was!;-)

RFC;7797748

rangers ,hearts ,hibs :

is that a prediction of the top 3 in the league at the end of the season?:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

barky;7797846

is that a prediction of the top 3 in the league at the end of the … is that a prediction of the top 3 in the league at the end of the season?:whistling:

that would do me,get yourself down to ladbrokes pronto,lol:thumbsup:

tell you what else you can put money on barkey,that "ascottishbloke" will rip this thread to pieces when he spots it......lol

barky;7797846

is that a prediction of the top 3 in the league at the end of the … is that a prediction of the top 3 in the league at the end of the season?:whistling:

I wish, top 6 if we're lucky

thedish;7797897

europe for us tho!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

thedish;7797897

might be right there mate would love to see them second though:thumbsup:
    sorry barky.
    funnily enough celtic keep going on about rangers but i think they have more to worry about finishing third below hibs it could happen,looool:-D

:lol::lol:

RFC;7797957

might be right there mate would love to see them second … might be right there mate would love to see them second though:thumbsup:sorry barky.funnily enough celtic keep going on about rangers but i think they have more to worry about finishing third below hibs it could happen,looool:-D

I don't think I've ever seen the old firm so bad ever. It's a pity that someone isn't challenging them.

Original Poster Banned

thedish;7798003

I don't think I've ever seen the old firm so bad ever. It's a pity that … I don't think I've ever seen the old firm so bad ever. It's a pity that someone isn't challenging them.

hate to say it mate ,you being a jambo hibs are only 2 points behind celtic with a game in hand.;-)

RFC;7798036

hate to say it mate ,you being a jambo hibs are only 2 points behind … hate to say it mate ,you being a jambo hibs are only 2 points behind celtic with a game in hand.;-)

I meant at the top, not for second. I thought the Arabs or Hibs looked good for a while but you lot have ground out some results.

Original Poster Banned

lol where did jamstars joke go:-D

not allowed to say that geeze

Original Poster Banned

jamstaruk1972;7798250

not allowed to say that geeze

no luck mate was quite funny,tony mowbray still going through that speed camera on london road trying to pick up 3 points:thumbsup:

Hiroki;7797693

Haha that was funny :)Got to love a decent taig joke

Don't mind a bit of banter but "taig" is taking things too far. Reported your post by the way for that very reason.

:lol: Make me laugh and I support the boys in green and white :thumbsup:

modoc;7798348

Don't mind a bit of banter but "taig" is taking things too far. Reported … Don't mind a bit of banter but "taig" is taking things too far. Reported your post by the way for that very reason.

I don't even know what it means :?

Original Poster Banned

modoc;7798348

Don't mind a bit of banter but "taig" is taking things too far. Reported … Don't mind a bit of banter but "taig" is taking things too far. Reported your post by the way for that very reason.

modoc i agree,funny thing is i think he is a celt trying to be sarcastic ......had dealings with him before he certainly aint no rangers fan.:thumbsup:

barky;7797604

prepare for a 50/50 split on the hilarity of this:whistling:Im a hibee … prepare for a 50/50 split on the hilarity of this:whistling:Im a hibee btw-totally neutral:p

Dundee United fan here thought it wasn't bad

No worries mate, the joke was a cracker btw. :thumbsup: :-D

on a scottish footy subject when is the scottish cup draw???

god whats wrong with a bit of banter i personally would not take offence if i was called the word that has cause this also wouldnt be offended by being called a fen***

its a shame that people cant take a wind up ,i gotto watch old firm games n the pub with my proddy friends and call them orange b's and take it back from then after the game we get drunk go home and still mates.

Original Poster Banned

thank god hes away trying to ruin a good joke!!!

Banned

RFC;7816872

thank god hes away trying to ruin a good joke!!!

the truth always hurts:-D

Original Poster Banned

goldmax;7816951

the truth always hurts:-D

what truth explain......

Banned

OK, so Ive learnt one derogatory term...... so what's a Tim?

Original Poster Banned

guv;7817055

OK, so Ive learnt one derogatory term...... so what's a Tim?

[SIZE=4]tim =selic fan[/SIZE]

Banned

RFC;7817087

[SIZE=4]tim =selic fan[/SIZE]

Well I know that much........ but how does that work?

Original Poster Banned

guv;7817101

Well I know that much........ but how does that work?

are you kidding guv ,i just got back from a suspension :-D

Banned

RFC;7817115

are you kidding guv ,i just got back from a suspension :-D

No big deal. I know its used.... just dont know the significance
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions