Groups

Driving Etiquette

Driving Etiquette

A woman is driving at night on a narrow road..At the same time, a man is driving in the opposite direction on that same road.

When they narrowly pass each other, the woman rolls down her window and loudly yells,HORSE!Immediately, the man shouts back, Witch!

The man laughs. He is proud to have reacted so quickly to the shouting woman and takes the next turn in the road, maintaining his speed.

Moral of the story:

Men never listen, and when they do, they dont understand one word a woman says.

7 Comments

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://www.fwditon.com/attachments/2008/5/9//thumbs/thumb_121031040065_image002.jpg [/CENTER]

true!! :lol:

snowtiger;2096114

[CENTER] [/CENTER]

I take it you are female.:thumbsup: I heard the same story but it was the male who shouted and to make it 'funny' he shouted 'Ass', she shouted 'idiot' and the photo is the same.

Original Poster

michaelmakro;2096150

I take it you are female.:thumbsup: I heard the same story but it was the … I take it you are female.:thumbsup: I heard the same story but it was the male who shouted and to make it 'funny' he shouted 'Ass', she shouted 'idiot' and the photo is the same.

hehe ... come on be honest you must admit it is much funnier told this way around :giggle:

snowtiger;2096174

hehe ... come on be honest you must admit it is much funnier told this … hehe ... come on be honest you must admit it is much funnier told this way around :giggle:

I agree, it doesn't make sense the other way :giggle:

cheerleader;2096307

I agree, it doesn't make sense the other way :giggle:

I take it you are another female? Let me draw you a picture.

No disrespect but shouting 'horse' at someone is not normal wheras calling someone an 'Ass' is. In this case the driver was shouting a warning that there was an 'Ass' on the road, the female thought that he was being rude and called him an 'idiot' back, not realising that it was a warning. The photograph is the result and hence the misunderstanding makes the joke. 'Horse' doesn't do it! :thumbsup:

Ps I love females just in case you thought I was a MCP. ;-)

Original Poster

michaelmakro;2096356

I take it you are another female? Let me draw you a picture.No … I take it you are another female? Let me draw you a picture.No disrespect but shouting 'horse' at someone is not normal wheras calling someone an 'Ass' is. In this case the driver was shouting a warning that there was an 'Ass' on the road, the female thought that he was being rude and called him an 'idiot' back, not realising that it was a warning. The photograph is the result and hence the misunderstanding makes the joke. 'Horse' doesn't do it! Ps I love females just in case you thought I was a MCP. ;-)

We know you love us ;-) we can tell :roll: lol
    and no way would we have thought of you as a mean Chelsea pensioner !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions