Groups
    EXPIRED

Driving lesson deals

Looking for begginer deal's seen a few on tv but cant remember the company.

3 Comments

Please don't book lessons based solely on getting a good deal on the price .... it's so important that you get a good instructor who knows what they are doing and who can make learning interesting, fun and above all memorable !

Ask around amongst work / school / college colleagues, friends etc and go with someone who is recommended. Or look on recommended websites such as SMARTDRIVING where you can get loads of information, and also do a search for local instructors.

What area are you in ? You may find people on here could recommend someone if we know where you are !

If you want any information about learning, please ask - always happy to help

Original Poster

vraptorchick

Please don't book lessons based solely on getting a good deal on the … Please don't book lessons based solely on getting a good deal on the price .... it's so important that you get a good instructor who knows what they are doing and who can make learning interesting, fun and above all memorable ! Ask around amongst work / school / college colleagues, friends etc and go with someone who is recommended. Or look on recommended websites such as SMARTDRIVING where you can get loads of information, and also do a search for local instructors. What area are you in ? You may find people on here could recommend someone if we know where you are ! If you want any information about learning, please ask - always happy to help

Hi thanks for response, I know a few well known instructor campanies were doing deal, one being top gear and wondered if any done simular. I was looking for instructer in portsmouth.

The problem with the bigger companies is that the instructor isn't working for themself so any deals that the company do basically mean he / she is having to work for peanuts and then you really aren't going to get them at their best - I've seen many cases of pupils sat in the car at the side of the road while the instructor steps out for a cigarette or pops to the shop - totally unprofessional but the instructor knows they won't complain and the company will keep sending them new pupils

If you can find a recommended local instructor who is working for themselves or a small local company then you'll be much more likely to get someone who actually wants to be there and is recommended because he /she is good at their job Have a look at the site I listed above - there's a few instructors listed in your area - give them a call and have a chat with them and see how comfortable they make you feel - if you're not too sure then book 1 lesson so you can get to meet them before you commit to a course etc, no instructor who is any good will mind you sussing them out first
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767151
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047073
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77

See more discussions